West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace) | GTAMotorcycle.com

West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace)

Tom250

Hey guys :)

Looking for some riders in the west side to meet up at a timmies and cruise around.

Not interested going anywhere specific, just ride around at an easy pace- prefer smaller bikes as I'm a new rider but all are welcome. :)

Figure it doesn't hurt to link up with riders near me- always a good time when you're on two wheels and that much better when riding with friends.

Just pm me as I get alerts on my phone or feel free to post in here :)

Cheers :)

Tom

I go by there all the time. Done.

Bump? :p

Is this west side riders a gang?

I have a 250 and would like to ride with you guys as well.

I'm in north etobicoke by Humber college

count me in fellows ......I got my 2012 honda CBR 250...... and i live by 27 and finch ...Pm me when you guys wanna meet up ...

Me and a buddy of mine are planning to ride around the city tonight. All is welcome, we're noobs on our 2nd season. The ride will be easy paced.

Meet: eaton center (Aritzia entrance; behind the courthouse)
Time: 9pm-930pm
Destination: we'll decide when everyone arrives

i'll be there, right after my 7:30 ride...

Me and a buddy of mine are planning to ride around the city tonight. All is welcome, we're noobs on our 2nd season. The ride will be easy paced.

Meet: eaton center (Aritzia entrance; behind the courthouse)
Time: 9pm-930pm
Destination: we'll decide when everyone arrives

CBR 250 here too, nice to see them finally on the road :) I'd be up for this, too late today, but I'll keep an eye out for next ride.

[QUOTE=* NV_-Me

Haha I heard about those errands. All 100km worth. Hope you had fun tonight sorry i couldn't make it. Actually ready to pass out. Work at 0700. Staying home was a good call.

Cnote: nope not a gang. But we can make a group :)

If any of you would like to meet up on Sunday to go to orangeville just pm me. I'm trying to schedule an easy ride.

Here's the plan:

When: this Sunday. time is tentative- probably early afternoon.
Meet:) timmies at Martinway Plaza (Martin Grove and The
Going to: Orangeville
Route: to be decided (if anyone would prefer to avoid highways or know any nice routes post them here. Also if anyone is an M1 rider we can definitely find alternative routes)

I hope we can make it work. It's a nice town not too far (about 35 min north of Brampton) and there's an awesome place to eat cheap (9 bucks all you can eat Asian buffet) just an idea :p

Any thoughts? :))

Last edited:
This sunday, I'm off work, but I'm heading to the Jays game, i wonder what time will you post, i really wanna go after hearing how much fun you had earlier yesterday, lol

Oh man. Hey L sorry I couldn't make it man. Was dead tired an had some things to wrap up at home. I passed out at 10:30 and woke up at 5:30 for work. Argh. Looks like you guy had fun.

Keep me posted about the next one. I am trying to get together some people for Sunday.

[QUOTE=* NV_-Me

Lol. Well yeah but we also went to the forks. I wanna give myself a break from the twisties and go on a nice winding road (long one). Perhaps up airport. Can take huckley across to 10 and then south to orangeville.

Don't be so sure though. I haven't really gotten any responses as of yet. Perhaps we can keep it to a city noob ride as was the case with your noob night ride. That sounded really good.

Back
Top Bottom