West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace) | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

West Side Riders (Etobicoke) (Easy Pace)

I live and work in south Etobicoke so I'm always out and about. If you see a blue WR250X supermoto with a white helmet, that's me. Don't be shy!

I'm in the Mississauga area, very close to the Etobicoke border. I ride a red FZ07. Would be great to go out with some other riders.

Rode with Dsouza last night. Good guy. Any other riders can PM me. Maybe we can set up a spot somewhere. As long as everyone is respectful and aren't "hooligans" I will ride with you. I would like to get to know the city more as I have been in Guelph for 5 years and I am starting to get my bearings around here.

Some spot ideas: There is a big plaza with Food Basics at Kipling and Dixon.
Queensway and Islington, where the cineplex is, there is a scotiabank we can meet in front of. Hurontario and Eglington, there is a Tim's there.
Just some suggestions. If we can get some good people, maybe we can go for wings and a beer or something.

Saturday after 6pm - ride and maybe stop somewehere for beer or wings

Sunday 9am - do some riding and maybe grab brunch or lunch.

Please post and let me know.

Last edited:
Does anyone in etobicoke ride at nite

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Sorry, but everytime I see your name, I sing it quietly to myself, auto tune style. Like "Ja-son De-ru-lo". Yeah, I'm an idiot.

Do you want to join us? I have never done the route before. So far its 3 riders.

Would love to buy Saturday I'm at the cottage, and Sunday is a lot of family stuff planned. Depending on final time I may be able to join on Sunday morning.

Im down 2nd season rider on yellow SV650 im coming from 5 and 10. Depending on work i prob can make it Saturday. If anyone wants to meet in etobicoke and ride to the meet up spot let me know when the route is confirmed.

hoping to have final route sorted out soon. let you know soon.

EDIT

Okay. I have decided that since we don't know how everyone rides as a group, it would be best to do something easy and scenic. So I would like to go to The Scarborough Bluffs.

We are going to meet at Islington and The Queensway for 6pm July 11. There is a cineplex and a scotiabank. Meet in front of the Scotiabank. We will be leaving at 6:30pm with or without you.

The route is below. If anyone has some suggestions to tweak the route or wants to go even further let me know.

We can take Gardiner Express
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.7...43.7064015,-79.239062,16.5z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0

OR
take Lakeshore. (I think we should take LakeShore just for the scenery and I don't think anyone is in a hurry.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.6...b6d!2m2!1d-79.2330973!2d43.709688!2m1!1b1!3e0
Please let me know you if you are coming.

Last edited:
Im not 100% confirmed but most likely i will be there depending how the work on my bike goes. Installing new go pro mounts and usb port. Lol

Traffic will be hectic around that time especially on Gardiner because of the Pan Am games start this weekend i believe

Back
Top Bottom