Cure for cancer but nobody cares | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cure for cancer but nobody cares

The funny thing is that it was likely patentable before he told everyone about it...

Too bad discoveries like this will never come to fruition as useable drugs.

People need to sidestep the medical community and try these outside the box type therapy's when traditional programs are not working for them.

I've heard numerous times that the cancer cure exists, either by special diet or an herb grown in the Amazon and now this.

Beurochratic red tape and greed will never allow a cancer cure to be found. There are billions made each year and thousands will be unemployed if they allowed it.

This is all just my opinion, I'm not a doctor but I truly believe it. There are numerous stories about "miracles" and tumors mysteriously shrinking after massive dosses of positive thinking combined with healthy diet and simple Oxygen therapy. yah the most abundant material on earth.

Last edited:
The Gerson therapy's also a suitable cure for cancer with plenty of people as living proof (but there are also a lot of people who it didn't work for). When I was still in school, I was really into the legal part of psychology/psychiatry and some of the stuff that goes on with pharmaceutical companies/clinical trials/etc. are pretty disgusting. But it's not really ground-breaking news: there's no money in the cure.

My friend & I have the same theory about acne medicine and all that crap. Some of the stuff prescribed actually make your acne worse & I find it hard to believe that they still can't find a decent cure (accutane doesn't count) for acne in a society that's this superficial.

The "cure for cancer" is being kept with sasquatch...

[video=youtube;9cUC8tjoB_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0&feature=related[/video]

At least this is easy enough to get a hold of... If I had cancer I would do whatever I had to...

Too bad discoveries like this will never come to fruition as useable drugs.

People need to sidestep the medical community and try these outside the box type therapy's when traditional programs are not working for them.

I've heard numerous times that the cancer cure exists, either by special diet or an herb grown in the Amazon and now this.

Beurochratic red tape and greed will never allow a cancer cure to be found. There are billions made each year and thousands will be unemployed if they allowed it.

This is all just my opinion, I'm not a doctor but I truly believe it. There are numerous stories about "miracles" and tumors mysteriously shrinking after massive dosses of positive thinking combined with healthy diet and simple Oxygen therapy. yah the most abundant material on earth.

Why mess with a cash cow. FDA has gone after vitamin producers and now focused on herbal remedies. Regulate them out of business. Being in the industry 19 years I know the Fed and Drug producers relationship and the need to suppress competition. Invest some time reading on vaccines for your own good, especially children.

I have always heard stuff about this but always put it off to conspiracy theorists. Is there a subtopic you can direct us in so I can research accordingly? Thanks.

Invest some time reading on vaccines for your own good, especially children.

[video=youtube;9cUC8tjoB_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0&feature=related[/video]

At least this is easy enough to get a hold of... If I had cancer I would do whatever I had to...

What they didn't mention is, it needs to be 'ingested' rather than 'inhaled' for the cure.

If you've heard of Rick Simpson, from N.S. who has cured people with skin cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, etc, etc cancer, you won't need to watch this - otherwise, take the time (it's an hour long, and worth the watch):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsuradmaMO0

here's a short clip from the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hY647BroU

On another note - we lost a dear advocate this week (who was also a rider) - R.I.P. Reverand:
(I met him in 1973 at Clearwater)
http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/713350--pot-advocate-walter-tucker-dies-at-79

Thanks for sharing!

I'm seeing a lot of "DCA alternatives" or variants on the market that are capitalizing on the hype and scarcity of this drug. I lost a very close friend to Sarcoma over a year ago and somewhat understand the desperation of families willing to try anything. These DCA products remind me of something my friend's parents tried but ultimately did not work. I don't know much about DCA specifically but I thought this blog post put things into perspective:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/05/dichloroacetate_dca_and_cancer_deja_vu_a.php

There's many non-drug based cures which will help some people, but not help much others. Everybody's DNA is different, so it's hard to make and prove any claims that something works in high percentage of times. The drug based cures (especially combined with cutting body parts out) of course can do that more easily, but it comes at a price not everyone want to realize at a time of need. Like with any other high profit drug on the market (if only the side effect disclaimer was not longer than the benefits itself).

And then there's the whole market place which really doesn't want any inexpensive and working cure for not just cancer but many other things. It's just disgusting, but so true ....

You know what pisses me off about this though? I post funny things on facebook all the time and I get lots of people re posting and making comments and I put this cancer thing up and not one person re posted it or commented! Who are the people that made the "Kony" video?? We need to get those guys on this! :confused:

He's doing time for running naked through San Diego while self-gratifying...

Why mess with a cash cow. FDA has gone after vitamin producers and now focused on herbal remedies. Regulate them out of business. Being in the industry 19 years I know the Fed and Drug producers relationship and the need to suppress competition. Invest some time reading on vaccines for your own good, especially children.

Many vitamin companies are distantly owned by pharmaceutical companies. The FDA has a problem with unsubstantiated claims, and rightly so. Herbal remedies and natural products actually are the basis of about 60% of all prescribed drugs so big pharma knows they aren't all evil.

Back
Top Bottom