1000RR living room build | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

1000RR living room build

So heres how it culminated:

[video=youtube_share;y3XkmsqG6Ks]http://youtu.be/y3XkmsqG6Ks[/video]

Nice build. In the living room to boot! Keep up to good work.
It's almost inspireing me to get to work fixing my track bike. Almost.

So to put this thread into 'perspective':

Ended up cutting down the spacers by 35mm to account for the longer Racetech springs. My neighbour helped me compress those bastards (thanks Boom) and after that I was so excited, I didnt crash till 2am working on this thing!

Now its time to see if demons live in the electrical...

There is so much win in that photo I don't even know where to start. Sorry that this is not related to your bike but..

Super Meat Boy
Massive TV
Motorcycle?! HELL YEAAAAA

Haha thanks guys for the positive input.

I really had no idea what I was getting myself into when I got started. Having dropped the oil pan for the first time last summer and seeing the shavings between crank & rod I thought it just needed a bearing. So I went into Honda and casually told them I need a rod bearing. The guy tlooked at me and chuckled then I spent the next 30 mins getting educated about engines. I accepted the challenge so hopefully I dont spin another one mid corner somewhere and challenge response time...haha

As far as the build Im just waiting for a front fender to arrive and besides that I just need to drill out some bodywork for my frame sliders to poke through and mount it all up. Pics to follow and thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom