Louannes Newfie Fries | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Louannes Newfie Fries

Was there today, told Louanne about the poutine not having enough Curds she's going to make sure the employee's are using more curds than shredded, and there were a few other things that she was correcting.

Plus if you are going there, you can call and order ahead @
905-703-1201
Also, she has fish and chips on Fridays. :D

Last edited:
Hello to all, from the manager of louanne's Newfie Fries, just wanted to say thank you to all for sharing our location and info, wanted to clarify two items, our hours are currently Tues - Sat 11am - 7pm, Sun 11am - 6pm & Mon 11am - 5pm, subject to change to accomadate summer :) AS for fish, we sadly no longer offer the fish at this time, sorry for the inconvenience. Please remember if you like our fries, tell a friend, if you don't please tell Louanne.

Please post a picture of this famous Louanne!

I brought my family for lunch today to try the Newfie fries. I really dug them, but my picky wife didn't, I would of loved more dressing and gravy though. We got a hamburger, hot dog and poutine as well. The burger and hot dog were pretty good, average fair. The poutine was wicked though, my wife said she's lucky we don't live closer or else she'd be having way too much poutine for her health, lol.

On a side note, my wife said they have the cleanest portapotty she's ever been in.

K,this is on my list.I have lots of time.

the cougar with the nice fun bags is not the owner.

After years, I finally made it over to Louanne's for Newfie fries. It's fries with dressing and gravy. It was really good! It felt like I was eating Thanksgiving dinner but in the summer at a picnic table (and a lot quieter lol). But like Thanksgiving dinner, you can only have it once a year because it's pretty heavy. I didn't even finish mine and I got a medium.

You haven't lived until you've had newfie fries at Louanne's. And if/when you do go, tell her Wobbly Cat sent you :)

Louanne's Famous Fries!

Do yourself a favour and order a small. This is a medium. I ordered a large and she looked around and behind me and asked if I was here with other people. I said no and she basically said don't get a large.

A 1957 Fairlane pulled up

I forgot to ask her name (she's not Louanne) but she (grudgingly) let me take her photo. If you go there, tell her Wobbly Cat told you to come!

You seriously ate that tray of stuff and followed it up with Dars buttertarts?, post where you stopped 2 hrs later and demolished the crapper. It a public safety message.

Oooh, have to give this a try. Thanks for the threadnecro. :D

You seriously ate that tray of stuff and followed it up with Dars buttertarts?, post where you stopped 2 hrs later and demolished the crapper. It a public safety message.

In reality, I had dessert first so I started with Dar's. There was no ill effect, just a really full belly. I didn't have the mess, just the newfie fries.

Anyone out in the Durham Region ought to try Noftys at Old Scugog and Taunton.

Back
Top Bottom