Louannes Newfie Fries | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Louannes Newfie Fries

I'm curious... What is this dressing? Is it like gravy or something?

-int15

You need Mt. Scio savoury to make it truly Newfie ;). I hope they do make it that way. Yum!

Always called it dressing, even when we stuffed the bird...

Chips, dressing n' gravy ftw!! Nothing better than hot chips on a cold day after a skate. Rib stickin'.

Braveheart is a redhead bwahahahahah!

Pics of Lou Anne... I live in Milton, going to have to see this for myself.

You need Mt. Scio savoury to make it truly Newfie ;). I hope they do make it that way. Yum!

Always called it dressing, even when we stuffed the bird...

Chips, dressing n' gravy ftw!! Nothing better than hot chips on a cold day after a skate. Rib stickin'.

In cooking school the deal was "in the bird" its stuffing, cooked on its own its "dressing". Done right and i see no difference in taste.

I've had Louanne's regular fries and they were great! Now I'm gonna have to try the Newfie fries with dressing. That sounds kinda interesting!

Finally took a ride there yesterday and ordered a poutine (being a Quebec expat). I was surprised they used shredded cheese instead of curds, but I'm assuming that's what is normally used in a Newfie Fries. And all I can say is wow! The fries and the gravy are wicked!

No cougar there however. Just a pair of teenagers.

Finally took a ride there yesterday and ordered a poutine (being a Quebec expat). I was surprised they used shredded cheese instead of curds, but I'm assuming that's what is normally used in a Newfie Fries. And all I can say is wow! The fries and the gravy are wicked!

No cougar there however. Just a pair of teenagers.

Yes the Poutine isn't the greatest due to the shredded cheese, but there is no cheese on Newfie Fries :p just Fries, dressing and gravy :) and its damn good if you ask me :D

Sounds appropriate :).

Tastes damn good no matter what :D. Iwantsome for breakfast!

In cooking school the deal was "in the bird" its stuffing, cooked on its own its "dressing". Done right and i see no difference in taste.

Back
Top Bottom