Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them?

I visited their shop and talked with Boris recently. Tons of R6/R1 and super clean bikes, in all the limited edition colour schemes we never get in Canada!!! Someone was picking up a few BMW S1000RR from them while I was there!!! Tons of other bikes too of course, place was clean, well organized, nice people to deal with as well. I've sent a few people to them already. If you want an almost "new" bike for way less than MSRP go see them.

-Jamie M.

just a good guy and good pitch good wheels owes you

They have a S1000rr
I can't stop looking at it.

Might have to go check this place out.

Was a bit skeptical of this place when I was looking for a new bike. I talked to Boris a few times on the phone and went into see them a couple times before purchasing my bike. They have a bunch of nice bikes there.

I've had the bike for a couple months now and have had no problems. Boris was good to deal with and I will be looking to Good Wheel again when I am in the market again. Check them out.

I'll put in my 2 cents. Back at the end of March I was actively looking to buy a bike. I went in there because they are right around the corner from my office. I normally would never set foot into a used vehicle dealership.

Anyway, there was Suzuki C90 that I was interested in. I approached a guy who looked like he worked there and asked the price on the bike. He said it just came in and he'll go check out the price. His cell phone then rang and next thing I know, he was at the opposite corner of the warehouse, deep in conversation; leaving me just standing there.

Take it as you will, I walked out then and there and will not go back. I was a live potential customer with cash on hand.

I ended up buying privately.

well tried to call - no one answered and voice mail not set up.

and email out of service.....

hmmmmm

Your first post and you dig up some 8 year old dirt on a car dealer that doesn't exist any more? I don't see how that has anything to do with Boris and Alex.

No. Different company ( K.W. Goodwheel) that apparently spun the speedos on daily rental cars according to OMVIC many years ago and was busted for it. The Good Wheel that we know doesn't even sell cars. If you read through the OMVIC document you will see the player's names.

Last edited:
Got my duc 848 from them. Great service, and good experience.

Buying it from a dealer> kijiji

picked up a bike from them a couple weeks ago. alex let me test ride two similar ones, was open to talk to and had it ready to be delivered 5 hours after I said yes with ownership transferred. if/when i am in the market again will check them out again, good experience.

picked up a bike from them a couple weeks ago. alex let me test ride two similar ones, was open to talk to and had it ready to be delivered 5 hours after I said yes with ownership transferred. if/when i am in the market again will check them out again, good experience.
Nice :) What'd ya get?

I bought a ninja 300 from them.just over a week ago.
No complaints so far, and the bike is holding up well

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk now Free

I do have a complaint that I filed with OMVIC regarding GoodWheelMotors Inc, they sold the Duc 848 without a key code and unwilling to facilitate communication with Ducati N.America to obtain or take my concern seriously.

I do have a complaint that I filed with OMVIC regarding GoodWheelMotors Inc, they sold the Duc 848 without a key code and unwilling to facilitate communication with Ducati N.America to obtain or take my concern seriously.

was the bike a theft recovery or a repo?

I just checked them out after calling them a couple of times but BUYER BEWARE. The guys are really nice but the two bikes I was looking at which they said were "mint" on the phone were anything but....I, like most of you thought that the price was great but you will get what you pay for. After inspecting other bikes on the show room floor if you look closely many have been re-painted, missing bolts/screws not to mention scratches and dings...

I know some guys on here said they bought bikes from them and they run fine and Im not saying that they will have any problems down the road (i hope note) but if you are picky like me and want to get a bike in "mint" condition, don't go here...

Back
Top Bottom