Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them?

Well i'll throw this out there. A buddy of mine just picked up a bike from them and so far so good. He said they were easy to deal with and he was happy with his purchase i'll update in a couple of months if that has changed.

Well, I decided to pick up a 848 from them a week ago. Very easy to deal with. Even took it to GP Bikes and have Ken have a once over. Warranty is still valid for another 21 months. They got everything ready for me including registration and plates.

Loving my 848 Evo, definetly a big upgrade from my ex500 for 5 yrs.

This guys sound Russian lol (I am myself). Will be going to their shop sometime next week to check bikes out.
They should really make a website or something.

If its a legit company with good bikes,why would they make a fake account to give a good review.

also good wheels posted the very minute they got busted by regder.

If i were you,i would stay away. again just my 2 cents to save your thousand's :)

If its a legit company with good bikes,why would they make a fake account to give a good review.

also good wheels posted the very minute they got busted by regder.

If i were you,i would stay away. again just my 2 cents to save your thousand's :)

Because most companies do not know how to properly deal with online forums and reviews. The problem with the internet is one single person slanders a business and the mob mentality takes over. I guarantee more then half the people who would say something about this business have never even stepped into it let alone even spoke to someone who works there. 99% of the time a bad review is created by someones unrealistic expectation not being met and they feel the best way to resolve the situation is to bash the company or others like it.

That one fake review wiped out possibly a few 1000 potential customers. I'll never go there. Majority of people who hit this thread will never go there. All of those people if asked by a friend about the place will say don't go. That's what lying gets you.

And there was no bad review... just people asking what was up with the place.

They could have passed on the BS and just left it with their one real post that followed up. Polite and human, come on by. No deal now.

Because most companies do not know how to properly deal with online forums and reviews. The problem with the internet is one single person slanders a business and the mob mentality takes over. I guarantee more then half the people who would say something about this business have never even stepped into it let alone even spoke to someone who works there. 99% of the time a bad review is created by someones unrealistic expectation not being met and they feel the best way to resolve the situation is to bash the company or others like it.

That one fake review wiped out possibly a few 1000 potential customers. I'll never go there. Majority of people who hit this thread will never go there. That's what lying gets you.

^^ What he said ^^

That one fake review wiped out possibly a few 1000 potential customers. I'll never go there. Majority of people who hit this thread will never go there. All of those people if asked by a friend about the place will say don't go. That's what lying gets you.

And there was no bad review... just people asking what was up with the place.

They could have passed on the BS and just left it with their one real post that followed up. Polite and human, come on by. No deal now.

Yea it seems to fishy. Might be a great company but that makes then look terribly sketch. But im sure they can repair the damage if the customer experience is good. I will put it down to the owners not knowing how to computer

People need to form their own opinion, forums such as these are only one source of information. OMVIC is another. Personal visit is another. I went there, checked them out, bought a bike. No regrets.

place looks legit to me been there a few times they have some rly good deals on Ducatis
most of them come from USA that's why the price is better
but who here don't like to save money and have warranty ?

A friend of mine bought a bike from there, and it was in great condition other than the crushed header lol!

I went to look at a bike there back in April. It was advertised to be in "Outstanding Condition", which it did from looking at the pictures. It was priced higher than what was out there, but I was ok with that considering I was willing to pay top dollar for something with low km's and was in great shape. I spoke with the owners and was told the bike was mint and that I wouldn't be disappointed.

Arriving at they shop there was for sure some nice looking bikes, but the bike I went to look at was in TERRIBLE condition!! It had been dropped on both sides, the front and rear tire was toast, the brakes were toast, and there was loose wires everywhere from what I think used to be underglow. The worst part was what looked like a failed attempt at a wet sand or polish, since the entire bike looked like it was wiped down with a Brillo pad or a wire brush lol.

I don't doubt that they get some nice bikes in there, but unfortunately the one I went to look at was enough to turn me away.

Was just there on Friday, 3 R6's all in great shape. Tons of other stuff, Ducatis, BMWs, even a 7/11 GSXR with an extended swingarm and pearl paint - project bike but priced accordingly. For all of you that are sick of getting tuned up at dealers with overpriced used bikes plus paperwork fees, delivery fees, and all that crap, go and see these guys. Form your own opinion. I went there and I'm glad I did, probably saved me $4k on my purchase. And they can do tires cheap.

Greetings All,

I was very fortunate to have checked out these guys back in April and was impressed with the large collection of bikes and inventory. More importantly, the two gents Boris and Alex are genuine enthusiast as well as running a succesful clean business. I looked around at the beginning of the season at other places to purchase a bike and yes they all have great looking bikes, but none comes close to these guys with there honesty and passion for bikes and getting great machines that bring a smile to the buyer/rider.

I purchased a great looking R6 in May, great price, great machine, no issues, very clean and more impressively great service and I have never felt intimidated, or embarrased as I was a very newby rider and very excited. These guys are patient and there is no hard sales tactics.

By all means shop around -- I did and as soon as I saw the bike that was it. Put my deposit down and have never looked back.

Only sad thing is the season has just come to an end and I will be getting these guys to provide my winter storage and winterization.

Roll on April 2013.

It is refreshing to purchase with great service and ease.

Go check these guys out -- you may just get a mild surprise.

G.

Went there recently to check out some bikes for the next season, I'm a new rider. Good selection, no pressure to buy, nice guys and easy to deal with. I'm a girl and hesitant to buy still, they gave me some advice with regards to first bike, I will probably come back there to buy just cause i liked the selection. A place deff. Worth checking out. Still shopping around for ins. Everything is so expensive.

Ahh, this was a bad bump. This is the first thread that comes up in a Google search for their name + review. Anyone have recent news on them? Looks like there was a number of people here with decent experiences who've been around GTAM for a while.

Was just there last week and there has to be over 20 bikes sold and being stored until spring. They have to be doing something right. If anyone is in the market for a bike it would be worth the trip to check them out instead of relying on the armchair critics here. I bought from them last fall and am very happy.

Back
Top Bottom