Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them?

While I agree with Colyn in principle, if I really want a particular bike, I'll drive to wherever it is and use cash to make it mine. That's the only way I know I won't lose the sale. By the way, I have delivered a bike two hours away to a buyer with only an over the phone agreement. Definitely risky but it worked, buyer stood behind what we agreed on and so did I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodWheels, I understand the bike I purchased from you was used and I do accept the flaws associated with buying a used bike. I did order a lot of screws etc from Ducati as they were missing from the fairings which is part of buying a used bike.

I lost one key and the risk of not having a key card could potentially be a serious issue. Yes I am looking to get a key made.

The overall experience was good (I did make a post to stress this), however, when my emails are unanswered and no alternative solution was provided, it can be a frustrating experience. Not to mention, whomever I spoke to at one point was very rude and closed off. Had a mature response been provided e.g., "since we are not a registered owner of the bike, they simply will not discuss this matter with us". then I would have understood as that is a very professional response.

I am a reasonable person, but a response like "not my problem" is not acceptable to me.

Never heard back from Good Wheel Motors, clearly an empty offer with no intent to deliver. I did make them aware of my response.

I bought a bike from them last month and I have nothing to complaint.

I went on a Saturday morning to look at a bike that I saw on Kijiji. Bram was the person who came to talk to me and answered all of my questions. Good guy to deal with. Because I had been shopping for a while I knew their price was good, plus they included new tires as well as 1 year power train. I made an offer and signed the papers on that same day.

A couple of days after I was there to pick it up. They were a bit late with the plates, but when they saw that I was in a hurry they really stepped up and got me out of there quickly. They also didn't charge me extra for registration (like some places do), and paid for some parking tickets I had on my name (which I paid back of course).

The bike has a few minor scratches on tank and fairing, missing passenger pegs and only one key... but again, these are used bikes... you get what you see.

I had the bike over Ace Moto Tech for inspection and adjustments and Adrian confirmed that bike is great conditions. I would definitely buy from them again... maybe in a couple of years I'll snatch Alex's M1 replica.

I also just purchased a black 2013 streetfighter from these guys. Both Alex and Boris were awesome to deal with, the bike was in great condition as they advertised (does have one small ding on it, but thats expected on a used bike). They were both extremely friendly and I actually stayed at the shop for longer than expected just talking motorcycles, motogp, and hockey. They gave me a pretty good offer on my 1098 on trade in and the process went very smoothly, they were even kind enough to offer me some pizza while I was there.

Anyway, for anyone considering buying a bike from these guys, I would not be worried at all. Stop by the shop, talk to them I'm sure they'd be willing to answer any questions you may have. They also have a lot of clean bikes there for very good prices.

Boris, if you read this, thanks for the awesome bike and service!

Hey guys, went by motors inc today. Was viewing an 04 r6 with 7300 KMS on it. It's my first bike purchase and currently looking around. Some things that stood out was the farings don't look to be original. The fork had a nice gash on it. There were signs it was dropped. The guy helping me was honest in saying it was probably dropped. One thing that was off, was the gas tank key was different from the ignition. I'm no expert nor near to being a novice to bike shopping. it sounded good. The chain was tight but did have give.

Just want to see or hear if anyone else has dropped in to see this bike. Thanks guys.

Ps. I haven't formerly introduced myself yet but will do asap.

Gas tank key different from ignition is not how the bike was built. Check which key unlatches the passenger seat. Whichever piece is the odd one out, is probably the piece that is not original to the bike. Question then becomes "why". Personally, my reaction would be "not my problem" - i.e. walk away. Sloppy repairs means it had better be dirt cheap.

edit: On reviewing this thread, "sloppy repairs" isn't necessarily the fault of the dealer ... more likely, that's on the previous owner. Doesn't appear that the dealer is trying to misrepresent it ...

Last edited:
Lo, behold the power of thread resurrection!!

I just picked up a Victory from these guys. I had no issues whatsoever, and got a good deal. Talked with Boris on many occasions in setting everything up. The bikes are all used, and they can provide the title reports,I also got a carproof done. My bike was a dealer demo in Hawaii for 2000 miles,then given back to Victory in the states, bought at an auction in a lot with a few other Vics and imported by GWM into Canada.

They aren’t there full time anymore, but there are deals to be had on their remaining inventory.

Last edited:
Last season as well, they were only open by appointment. Judging by their occasional ad and by their website, they are still carrying the same inventory as in 2014 at the same prices. At this point, I suppose he would need to be flexible on price. With such slow turnover, I have wondered how old the fuel must be in some of those bikes

They said that they cycled the fuel on them. My bike had less than a 1/4 tank and it had stabilizer in it. The bigger issue is the oil.The clutch plate on my bike was stuck, but freed up after a boot around the block. I am working on her in the garage, and she will go to Ma Vic next week for a full flush.

They are definitely flexible on price and are basically looking to recover what they paid for the bikes. I got mine for about $3000 less than asking, and on a $15000 bike, that is a good chunk of change. Even with 2 year depreciation, that’s a good deal.

Last edited:
I just bought a bike from Good Wheel. I dealt with Alex. Service was superb!
I have read through the posts and I am not sure why people would denounce without personal experience with the dealership. The owners are both motorcycle enthusiasts and know their bikes and are very helpful and responsive. They have quality used bikes. I had been looking for a very specific used bike and they had what I was I was looking for in perfect condition.
AND a dealership is a safer way to purchase a used bike than an individual selling on kijiji or auto trader. So many wasted my time - no used vehicle package or even knew what it was and appointments not kept.
If you are looking to buy used- check our Good Wheel! Great Service and made the whole process of buying used an excellent experience.

I just bought a bike from Good Wheel. I dealt with Alex. Service was superb!
I have read through the posts and I am not sure why people would denounce without personal experience with the dealership. The owners are both motorcycle enthusiasts and know their bikes and are very helpful and responsive. They have quality used bikes. I had been looking for a very specific used bike and they had what I was I was looking for in perfect condition.
AND a dealership is a safer way to purchase a used bike than an individual selling on kijiji or auto trader. So many wasted my time - no used vehicle package or even knew what it was and appointments not kept.
If you are looking to buy used- check our Good Wheel! Great Service and made the whole process of buying used an excellent experience.

lol, again

Back
Top Bottom