Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Wheel Motors, Toronto...Anyone heard of them?

Bruzza

They have lots of postings on Kijiji, with fairly good prices.

Wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them?

4479 Chesswood Dr, Toronto

Thanks,
Chris

Yes, I am wondering the same thing. Whose dealt with them. They have a lot of bikes with low kms and it seems like decent prices.

Not sure if I trust this place. Just saw an ad from them on kijiji for an R1 special edition rossi. From the pics all the decals are gone. It says they were removed. Who in their right mind would remove those awesome graphics and ruin a special edition? Leads me to believe all fairings were replaced after going down lol. When things seem too good to be true they usually are. I'm assuming these things though and hope others can chime in and shed some light on this place.

Not sure if I trust this place. Just saw an ad from them on kijiji for an R1 special edition rossi. From the pics all the decals are gone. It says they were removed. Who in their right mind would remove those awesome graphics and ruin a special edition? Leads me to believe all fairings were replaced after going down lol. When things seem too good to be true they usually are. I'm assuming these things though and hope others can chime in and shed some light on this place.

I too would like to know what's up with Good Wheel Motors. They list a lot of bikes that appear to be mint with very low clicks. Has anyone on this forum purchased a bike from them. I've been burned in the past with buying cars, "when things appear too good to be true they usually are".

With all their Kijiji ads and no one on this site has purchased a bike from them and/or willing to give a review. I probably just go check it out and see what type of feel I get.

Beware of any dealership in that area, as well as any that has good/quality/honest/best/etc in the name. That's two strikes. Most of their bikes look to be from the states, not necessarily a bad thing, but always raises a question mark or two

I'd tread very carefully

Leads me to believe all fairings were replaced after going down lol. When things seem too good to be true they usually are.

Bingo!
Low mileage just suggests they were crashed early, or rolled back.
That said, I don't *know* this to be true, ( for you Libel police ) but common sense suggests you take your money elsewhere.

Wow, so if you see a cheap US bike with low mileage, you run away from it??? Good for you!! Leaves a lot of good bikes for the rest of us. LOL. Do your research, that's all I can suggest.

That is pure B,S i got a motorcycle from them as well two of my friends! we came all the way from windsor to buy three bikes, ill tell you if you really want to get a motorcycle you should go there they have the best selection that i have sean anywhere- yes lots from the USA but so what they all made in the same place, there bikes are really nice and clean never mind the helpfull guys there. Good to know you guys have this forum, a friend of mine told me to check it out.

That is pure B,S i got a motorcycle from them as well two of my friends! we came all the way from windsor to buy three bikes, ill tell you if you really want to get a motorcycle you should go there they have the best selection that i have sean anywhere- yes lots from the USA but so what they all made in the same place, there bikes are really nice and clean never mind the helpfull guys there. Good to know you guys have this forum, a friend of mine told me to check it out.

Worst spam attempt ever!!!

Hello everybody.
We are GOOD WHEEL MOTORS Inc. First of all, we want to let you know that we moved from 4479 Chesswood Dr to 17 Tangiers Rd, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 2B1. Its a 5500 sq ft showroom and we have about 60 bikes in stock. To answer some of the questions: We do bring some bikes from US and get previous US bikes as trade ins locally. We have to go to US market to replenish our inventory. Its impossible to replace locally 20-30 bikes that we sell per month, US offers a larger market with more choices and ability for us to find clean bikes with good kms/miles. Our shop is a 2 man operation, I’m Boris and my partner is Alex. We are both riders and motorcycle enthusiast. We can honestly say that we rode almost every bike in our store. Our company is in automotive business since 1996 and we deal with bikes in this volume for about a year now. Everybody are welcome to come by our shop.

Boris

This may just become the thread of the century...

P.S. regder, by the way we did sell 3 bikes to the guys form Winsdor.

You might have, but it's an awfully strange coincidence.

Someone decides to create an account and post a hugely positive review of your business on the very same day. That almost never happens unless it's spam.

Then, not even thirty minutes later, you post as yourself to promote the business. Seems very fishy

If you actually look at the "join date" on our profile it will show 08-21-2012, that’s not today. I just never posted anything up to this point here until I felt like something had to be said. All that said you welcome to stop by and see us for yourself.

:happy1:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom