Mikey moto A+++ | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mikey moto A+++

Since I am a small business owner, I understand the importance of peer to peer reviews/ referrals. I first heard about Mikey Moto during my research on various motorcycle forums and Facebook pages when I needed to change my tires on the 2015 BMW s1000r. The tire exchange process was pleasant, quick, and very reasonably priced.

This led to discussions about sprockets and chains since my chain was getting near to the end of its life.

Mikey helped me with the chain selection process. During this time we discussed the possibility of having my valve clearance service done through him given that I have had bad experiences with dealerships in the past. Arranging a good time for me to drop off my bike so that Mikey can take us time to work on it was very easy and he was very accommodating. After I dropped off the bike, I was very appreciative of intermittent status updates with pictures (i am unable to as attach) in this post. Arranging and scheduling a time to pick up the bike was also very easy as he was very accommodating. He is very responsive to text messages. After completing the service, he gave me a rundown of issues that the bike had and possible future Services required but we're not emergent at this time it could be done later. His honesty was much appreciated. Price for the 24k service was also reasonably priced.

Will definitely be back to keep the S1000 running in tip top shape until 100k kms and more!

Back
Top Bottom