Mikey moto A+++ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mikey moto A+++

so was wondering difference between changing tire from heritage and mikeymoto? seems like a big difference in price

Never been to heritage but I assume he has overhead and rent to cover. Mikeymoto works out of his house garage, so he passes the savings to his customers. Don't be fooled his garage is well kept and his pro machines.

I don't know why you're so proud of that picture.
It was my first ever track day!!! :D And the only track day that I've been to that had a real photographer :(

-Jamie M.

Got my front and rear rotors from Mike..... can't wait to try them out this season.
Nice!!! Let me know how you like the fronts :) I'll get a set from him once I wear these pads out!!! I found out my braking issues were my forks, not my rotors like I had thought :)

-Jamie M.

It was my first ever track day!!! :D And the only track day that I've been to that had a real photographer :(

-Jamie M.

Dude...did you draw eyes on your bike? LOL

油井緋色;1976908 said:
Dude...did you draw eyes on your bike? LOL
Nope, I did not. It was my now ex gf :) All the other scribbling above the left "eye" is my suspension measurements and sag/suspension settings :)

-Jamie M.

Had the opportunity to test out the MikeyMoto Racing front rotors this past weekend at the SOAR test. I was very impressed on how well they performed! They gave me the confidence to brake later and harder. Even had the back wheel skipping off the ground a few times 8)
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a performance upgrade. They are even priced right!

Had the opportunity to test out the MikeyMoto Racing front rotors this past weekend at the SOAR test. I was very impressed on how well they performed! They gave me the confidence to brake later and harder. Even had the back wheel skipping off the ground a few times 8)
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a performance upgrade. They are even priced right!

++++1 ^^^^^^^
Mikey Rotors are great...

Dammit! Why'd you have to post that :(

Guess I'ma need me some new front rotors now :(

-Jamie M.

He was awesome doing my tires(again) and tuning suspension. Did my friends too. All at an unbeatable price.

a2amu2am.jpg

how much does he charge for those custom rotors?

Finally got the rotors installed... look great! Noticeable difference compared to stock rotors, especially with the rear!

293719_10101794580857652_1960489607_n.jpg

Looks great! where are these made? look similar to my china made rotors?

20130706_102331_1.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I know Mikey machines them here. The rear rotors are plenty in stock, but front rotors need 3-5 days to produce. I don't know about getting rotors from China in less than 5 days. Mine were ready in 4.

Went to Mikey Moto last night to get my tires changed. Very professional service, no scratches on the rims, he even cleaned them and inspected my chain/sprocket. Charged $70 for front and rear (rims on the bike) you will not find a lower price ANYWHERE.

I will be back to Mike for all future bike maintenance/repairs very knowledgeable and stand-up guy. He cares about his work and his customers. Will be recommending to all my friends that ride.

Also saw the rotors/levers that he makes – quality products I will be investing in some soon.

front and rear tires mounted and balanced $20 a tire ..everywhere else wanted $40+ a tire thanks Mikey, will be back again.

I was there just last night. Had my new tires (shipped directly to him) installed plus oil change.
Really nice and knowledgeable guy who can work on all knids of bikes.
Will def be going back.

Back
Top Bottom