Mikey moto A+++ | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mikey moto A+++

daisoman

Site Supporter
Got my tires mounted and balanced for $15!!! He took his time made sure it was perfectly balanced. Great guy to talk to, full of knowledge.

His wife/gf got mad because we ended up talking for over an hour.

I assume you took the wheels to him so he didn't have to remove it from the bike? Either way good deal!

Home shop near McLaughlin and Elgin. Legit for tire swaps. Has pro machine and static balancer.

I was there on Saturday. He's an excellent guy, really knows his stuff. He did all the bodywork and paint on my track bike, installed my slicks, exhaust, and lightened rear rotor. On my street bike he installed a full akrapovic exhaust, power commander V , and GP shifter. Amazing pricing too! He also does small engine repairs . People were dropping off lawn mowers and things while I was there. His girlfriend was nice to me!! lol

Last edited:
just used mike. he races bikes. zero issue complete happiness. 15 bucks a swap

Also recommend Mikey, he also makes custom brake rotors, really niceand even for the ninja 250's as well. Agree with all the above, great guy, friendly, informative and really knows his stuff.

Also recommend Mikey, he also makes custom brake rotors, really niceand even for the ninja 250's as well. Agree with all the above, great guy, friendly, informative and really knows his stuff.
Tru dat!!! OMG SEXY!

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

*orgasm*

-Jamie M.

Had my tires put on there a few months back. Good guy. Told me to be there 8am on Saturday morning. I was early and he was already waiting for me. If I remember correctly he drinks his coffee double double.

Great guy, awesome service and products. We currently use his ultra light rear rotors on our race bikes, as do quite a few other racers at SOAR and the CSBK Nationals. Thanks MikeyMoto!!

Sounds great. Finally I will not have to drive 30 mins to get my tires on for 15 bucks.

Second everything said in here. Just had my tires swapped out, they were balanced, he was responsive, friendly, etc. Will be bringing in my girlfriend's bike for some bodywork. Great prices.

p.s. very clean shop too!

Figured I better update this thread with an "installed" pic:

IMG_2762.jpg

And how about an "in use" pic? lol.

Jamie9.jpg

Thanks again MikeyMoto!!! Rotor is awesome. When my friends see it they all say "No way that thing works/grips, etc." so I let em take it for a ride. Grips just like stock, if not better :D

-Jamie M.

so was wondering difference between changing tire from heritage and mikeymoto? seems like a big difference in price

Back
Top Bottom