GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex Trackday - June 9 2012!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex Trackday - June 9 2012!!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Great news everyone. GTAM and Grand Bend Motorplex have teamed up to bring you track day on June 9 2012.

Visit GTAMotorcycle.com/Trackdays to sign up.

Grand Bend is a great new track with excellent pavement!

See you all there!!

What Track configuration?

What Track configuration?

Hey Mike....Going to wait and check it out this weekend (If it dosn't snow)(If it dosn't snow)...See who likes what configuration best! Will post up soon!

Anyone who pre-registers for this track day will be entered into a draw to win a free Trackday at our TMP date Aug 25!!! We'll have the draw at the riders meeting! :D

The race round for SOAR a few weeks after your trackday shows it will be on the Modified track layout. Might get you a few more racers looking for seat time prior to the race event if you ran the same configuration. I really enjoyed the Long Track layout, great if you have serious HP!

Update folks...

The day is getting closer...there are still spots open in all groups. Pre-Registration ends on June 2 at 5pm.

We will be doing Modified track.

See layouts here

Remember - anyone that pre registers for this day will be included in a draw to win a FREE trackday on Aug 25.

Camping is avaialble at Grand Bend - You'll be able to get in Fri night to set up!

See you all there! Going to be a great time!

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
considering the distance away from gta, why not make it a weekend event?!?!:cool:

considering the distance away from gta, why not make it a weekend event?!?!:cool:

We've got it set up that you can get in Friday night for set up. Enjoy the day on the track all day Saturday and you don't have to tear down and leave until Sunday if you wanted. So bring your tent's and swim trucks and head to the beach after a great day of riding then back to the park to hang with great people and enjoy a few beverages and a campfire for the rest of the evening.

I've got a Yamaha FZ6R with upgraded Race Tech springs and FZ1 bars. I'm looking to have some legal fun. I've been to the FAST school, on their R6, in the intermediate group.. Would this event be good for me? I'm assuming on my bike, I should be in beginners?

I've got a Yamaha FZ6R with upgraded Race Tech springs and FZ1 bars. I'm looking to have some legal fun. I've been to the FAST school, on their R6, in the intermediate group.. Would this event be good for me? I'm assuming on my bike, I should be in beginners?

Its a track day... its good for anyone as long as your in the right group i guess... ive only got 1 actual track day under my belt and Im going :p

GTAM days are NOT to be missed under any circumstances !
Lots of help there, just ask , dont be shy.

This would be perfect for you. We can start you out in the green group and as long as there is room, we can always move you up to intermediate.

Cheers!

Cornerstone Insurance Brokers will be contributing a prize for the draw taking place at the track day!!
Gift Certificate for the Total Control Advanced Training Course Level 1 with Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training!!

This would be perfect for you. We can start you out in the green group and as long as there is room, we can always move you up to intermediate.

Cheers!

Thanks very much! I was more concerned with my bike then me, but I guess there will be beginners and smaller bikes, so I probably didn't need to ask.

My helmet is DOT, but not Snell. Is that a problem? I have full leathers and proper boots/gloves.

I signed up for this and sent payment... are we supposed to get some sort of confirmation email or something? because I havent received anything

cheers

I signed up for this and sent payment... are we supposed to get some sort of confirmation email or something? because I havent received anything

cheers

I'll be sending out the confirmations later this week or early next week.

Cheers

Paul

gotcha... thanks!

Hey Paul,

Is Sunday a track day as well?

Back
Top Bottom