redline, x copper, or OTT legal? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

redline, x copper, or OTT legal?

Going to Google 11b right now because I have no clue what you guys are talking about........ but it sounds good!

Going to Google 11b right now because I have no clue what you guys are talking about........ but it sounds good!

Lol that's going into my sig :D

EVERYONE tries to work out a plea-deal with speeding tickets, because they are impossible to defend

we get lucky with technicalities once in a blue moon: officer no show, disclosure & 11b

all of the above you can do yourself

but if you get proper disclosure and officer is present ... game over ... w/ or w/o representation

don't waste your money

Don't listen to this guy.... the info in this post is garbage!

Last time I was in court my date was 13 months from the offense. The docket showed everyone else was between 12 and 14 months from their offense date. I filed an 11b and easily won.

Most of the other people were represented by the usual suspect paralegals and all of them plead (pleaded???) down to a lesser charge. The few other people that were representing themselves also did the same. No one else went the 11b for the win route!

For the record Redline was NOT in the court that day so I cannot comment on them other than they seem to have lots of happy customers here. The others I would not bother with based on what I saw, they could have had a real win for five minutes of work (filing the charter motion), but they just got lesser charges for their clients that day.

Depends on how badly you want to beat the charges,

I went with "wewinoritsfree.com", Benito is very nice and he is a lawyer. It costs about 500 per charge (I paid 1000. And the charges are guaranteed to be withdrawn or you get a full refund.

I already have a speeding and drive no license (forgot to renew), so I cant afford to have another conviction.

Benny says he will do everything possible to beat the charges and I have read some reviews that state that he is very good and fights for the win (he better for that kind of money).

If for some reason he does not get the charge withdrawn, only a reduction, you get a full refund.

I will report on how it turns out :razz:

well benny had both my charges withdrawn, great.

but since then, on my way to shannonville to attend "FAST 1" I got a flat tire, then a speeding ticket 54kmh over!

I recruited benny to take care of that one and he could only get it dropped to 45kmh over at trial. At least I did not have to attend and the "stunting" was cancelled from the reduced speed.

It was not "wewinoritsfree" for charges outside of metro police jurisdiction.

He seems to be able to beat all charges in metro toronto though. I'm pretty happy with his work.

well benny had both my charges withdrawn, great.

but since then, on my way to shannonville to attend "FAST 1" I got a flat tire, then a speeding ticket 54kmh over!

I recruited benny to take care of that one and he could only get it dropped to 45kmh over at trial. At least I did not have to attend and the "stunting" was cancelled from the reduced speed.

It was not "wewinoritsfree" for charges outside of metro police jurisdiction.

He seems to be able to beat all charges in metro toronto though. I'm pretty happy with his work.

His win and most of our wins are completely different.

And his win is getting demerit points knocked down and lowering fines, in which you are still convicted and insurance still goes up.

His win and most of our wins are completely different.

And his win is getting demerit points knocked down and lowering fines, in which you are still convicted and insurance still goes up.

Sorry I Must not have been clear. The charges within TORONTO were withdrawn TOTALLY! Thats the Deal, WITHDRAWN or FREE within Toronto. $500 per ticket WITHDRAWN or IT"S FREE.

Now OUTSIDE of Toronto, in other jurisdictions such as OPP or OTHER municipalities, it is NOT wewinoritsfree, but a LOWER rate, and they DO THEIR BEST AT TRIAL, but no guarantee or refund. $385 per ticket.

So, my charges within metro were dismissed and thats great.

My charge outside metro was lowered and saved my vehicle, from 154Km/h Racing to 145Km/h major speeeding.

He tried to do more but the small towns on the outskirts are tough on "passing through law breakers".

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Amedeo Dicarlo
Dicarlo & Wong
4-3823 Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Toronto, Ontario M8W 1R2
Phone: 416-251-4433
Fax: 416-251-7504

Redline is a waste of money, they promise things they can't deliver unlike this gentlemen above who always brings good results. I used him for the last 15 years and always a win or much lower charge.

I would not recommend them, like most they just take your money and run. Meaning they will just plea out the best they can. If you haven't been charged with a serious offence like Dangerous,Careless,50 over,Stunting etc. Go and play the game yourself and fight it, you can't do any worse then they would and save yourself over $600. But if you really want someone to represent you, do your homework and shop around your first consultation is always free. Use your judgement and feel people out, after a few you should be able to weed out the ********.Here are my recommendations:Ted Rathwell 905-728-4400Peter Sutton 289-220-0240 Tom Walton 647-438-2445Criminal LawyersSean Fraser / Alan Risen 289-274-3492

Remember, their guarantee of we win or you don't pay includes a reduction.
If the paralegal talks the cop into reducing the charge and the amount of the fine, they count that as a "win".

I went through Forch when he was at Redline and they did a good, but expensive job; pleaded it down to something that wasn't a moving violation. All in all, you're better to slow down, and not run red lights/stop signs. Pass and get over. Signal your intentions. There's always someone faster than you nearby, so why not let them take the hit?

Depends on how badly you want to beat the charges,

I went with "wewinoritsfree.com", Benito is very nice and he is a lawyer. It costs about 500 per charge (I paid 1000. And the charges are guaranteed to be withdrawn or you get a full refund.

I already have a speeding and drive no license (forgot to renew), so I cant afford to have another conviction.

Benny says he will do everything possible to beat the charges and I have read some reviews that state that he is very good and fights for the win (he better for that kind of money).

If for some reason he does not get the charge withdrawn, only a reduction, you get a full refund.

I will report on how it turns out :razz:

That's not what their disclaimer page says. You don't get your money back if they don't win. You get your money back if they don't follow your instructions. Did you read this? http://wewinoritsfree.com/disclaimer/

"[FONT=&quot]Our fee guarantee is that if we do not do exactly as directed by our clients in our contract, you will receive a refund of all monies. Our guarantee is not implying a guarantee win, only if we do not fulfill our agreement you will be refunded in full."[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom