redline, x copper, or OTT legal? | GTAMotorcycle.com

redline, x copper, or OTT legal?

JMH600CBR

36 over on york mills today and failure to display license plate correctly. He said if i take a pic of my plate properly displayed he'll drop it..GREAT! lol, but i need that speeding ticket gone too. Oh BTW he followed me from my house, and stopped on me on the DVP entrance ramp, smart guy, he also "had it all on camera". I've read reviews but i need more, mostly about success and price. Heres what i already know:

• OTT legal tries to go for pleas and is not gonna get the ticket completely dropped
  • x copper is the largest and charges $350 for this violation and has a hot sounding chick on the other end
  • Redline is "considered" the "best" in ontario according to the only reviews i've seen

Tell me GTA, who should i go with? :D

Read the reviews about redline on this board.

I'm a repeat customer of theirs.

EVERYONE tries to work out a plea-deal with speeding tickets, because they are impossible to defend

we get lucky with technicalities once in a blue moon: officer no show, disclosure & 11b

all of the above you can do yourself

but if you get proper disclosure and officer is present ... game over ... w/ or w/o representation

don't waste your money

EVERYONE tries to work out a plea-deal with speeding tickets, because they are impossible to defend

we get lucky with technicalities once in a blue moon: officer no show, disclosure & 11b

all of the above you can do yourself

but if you get proper disclosure and officer is present ... game over ... w/ or w/o representation

don't waste your money

Depends on how badly you want to beat the charges,

I went with "wewinoritsfree.com", Benito is very nice and he is a lawyer. It costs about 500 per charge (I paid 1000. And the charges are guaranteed to be withdrawn or you get a full refund.

I already have a speeding and drive no license (forgot to renew), so I cant afford to have another conviction.

Benny says he will do everything possible to beat the charges and I have read some reviews that state that he is very good and fights for the win (he better for that kind of money).

If for some reason he does not get the charge withdrawn, only a reduction, you get a full refund.

I will report on how it turns out :razz:

Last edited:

Lol.. And I've gotta bridge to sell ya...

You'll get off on the "Holy Trinity" (no-show, disclosure, 11b) most of the time. When you can't, that's where you wanna have a competent representative in your corner. Redline defended me once, 135 on the 407, pacing (the hardest to beat), the Crown gave'em the disclosure package and the cop was well known as a good scripter. It cost me $530 (York Region appearance) and they got me off. Last time I defended myself (75 in 50), got off on no disclosure.

Lol.. And I've gotta bridge to sell ya...

You'll get off on the "Holy Trinity" (no-show, disclosure, 11b) most of the time. When you can't, that's where you wanna have a competent representative in your corner. Redline defended me once, 135 on the 407, pacing (the hardest to beat), the Crown gave'em the disclosure package and the cop was well known as a good scripter. It cost me $530 (York Region appearance) and they got me off. Last time I defended myself (75 in 50), got off on no disclosure.
were you there at trial?

what was the defense? what reasonable doubt did he arouse?

PS: must have been a slow day on the 407 to get stopped for 135, or was that the reduced?

ok, i emailed benny and redline. its mostly about cost for me.

Well, you get what you pay for, x-copper and hwylaw cost from 2-300 but they consider a reduction a WIN, I DONT!

Benny is a lawyer, and redline has a great reputation here, the quality of the representation is relative to the cost.

were you there at trial?

what was the defense? what reasonable doubt did he arouse?

PS: must have been a slow day on the 407 to get stopped for 135, or was that the reduced?

I wasn't at the trial, but the cop was also known to a buddy who works for OTT. The reason I know was that I got a call from them letting me know that they have the disclosure package and they wanted me to make an informed decision whether to try a plea or go all the way. Didn't get into the specifics of how they introduced reasonable doubt. Would a gas tech tell you exactly how he got the blower motor out of your furnace?

It was reduced from 135 (well 134) to 115, but when you take it to court, you should always be ready to face the original charge. 35 over, 15 over, 1 over, they all look like a "minor conviction" to your insurance company.

I had a good experience with OTT. They successfully fought and won my ticket in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another +1 for Redline and their services.

You get what you pay for, they've done well for me and many of my friends and family.

YMMV.

Redline.

I tried a cheaper outfit and regretted it (really regretted it)

You'll get off on the "Holy Trinity" (no-show, disclosure, 11b) most of the time.

Wrong. Not having or not receiving disclosure from the cop does not make your charges disappear, now the judge postpones the trial for a month to give the cop a chance to send you the disclosure, it happened to me and when I showed up a month later with the cop's disclosure he was nowhere to be seen.

Mickey Mouse ticket-fighting agencies only plea-bargain for you for your $200, that's retarded, I can do that myself, but if you find a good agency they will triple your chances of winning, I don't regret for a minute having hired a recommended agency, they got me off 2 tickets already and will hire them for a 3rd one due in November. I don't care about the money because my Local Union 183 pays for my legal defense hiring 100% :)

I've had charges thrown out due to lack of/incomplete disclosure. Even if it gets adjourned, you get into the 11b territory.

I've had charges thrown out due to lack of/incomplete disclosure. Even if it gets adjourned, you get into the 11b territory.

How were you able to get off for lack of disclosure? My cop showed up in court without sending my agent the disclosure and the stupid judge just adjourned the trial date for 1 month to allow the cop to send it to us (great, another day of work lost for me). The good news is that the cop did not showed up in the 2nd date.

A question, does RedLine defends people on cases involving cars?

How were you able to get off for lack of disclosure? My cop showed up in court without sending my agent the disclosure and the stupid judge just adjourned the trial date for 1 month to allow the cop to send it to us (great, another day of work lost for me). The good news is that the cop did not showed up in the 2nd date.

A question, does RedLine defends people on cases involving cars?

The JP has the option to delay, or to dismiss.

Back
Top Bottom