Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

He doesn't just "work out of his home" - His 'garage' is converted into a full fledged shop as far as I saw. Have my bike with him over the winter for upgrades. I can't wait!!

Edit -
mhqnd.jpg

Beauty!!
6rq3bb.jpg

5ydcna.jpg

I need to get some pics of his Victory bikes. So shiny! Think he's got 2-3 of his own.

Last edited:
Before I go on, all I have to say is Great Guy, Great Service and I am 100% satisfied. Now Let me tell you how I was left with this impression; I was in the process of buying a a new bike, but the bike was in Waterloo and I live in Brampton. I originally was going to rent a UHAUL motorcycle trailor, but at the last second, I realized that the hitch on my truck was seized so I had to cancel those plans. I began a frantic search on Kijiji and emailed and called a bunch of tow truck drivers promising me the world but could never give me an exact price nor were they flexible when it came to when I needed the bike to be picked up. I came across Adrians add and like the rest I sent him a message with details of what I needed. He set himself apart by promptly replying to me, giving me a fair rate and assured me that the delivery would be done professionally and safely. On the day of the delivery, Adrian was early, on top of the delivery, he gave my new bike a complete and full inspection which gave me a lot more confidence in my purchase. I will be using Adrian as my motorcycle mechanic and already have and will continue to refer him to friends and anyone with a bike.

+1

Was looking for someone to pick up a bike for me. He was the first guy to reply. Completely upfront about his prices and explains things to you in detail.

He inspected my bike thoroughly, even though it was freezing out and dropped it off at my door.

Fantastic service and will be going to him for sure.

Thanks Adrian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visited for both Front & Rear tire installation.

Finished in less than an hour @ $35 each (Off Bike)

Adrian's services are certainly top notch and I would recommend him to any motorcycle enthusiast who wants a serviceman who cares & takes pride in his work.

Lastly, supporting a growing business in this industry especially in these times means the world to guys like this.

I will certainly be visiting him once again... even if its an hour out of my way :)

In addition to all the positive reviews that have been posted about Adrian's top-notch mechanical skills, I wanted to just post a review about another service that is offered by Ace Moto Tech. I recently came across a deal to purchase a motorcycle with the stipulation that the bike had to be picked up within a couple of days. Seeing how the winter weather keeps hanging on, I needed to find a way to transport the bike. Within 5 minutes of texting him to inquire about his rates, I received a response and plans were made the same day. Without even knowing my urgency, Adrian shuffled his busy schedule to make sure that I was taken care of. I can't stress how meticulous and efficient this dude is!!!! He showed up early, loaded my bike safely and securely into his spotless trailer, and had it back to Milton in no time. The whole transportation process/service was completely hassle-free and his rates were exceptionally competitive. Thanks again Adrian!!!!

Purchased a 10 year old bike with original tires still on. Needed them replaced and wanted an inspection to make sure everything looked good. Prices seemed reasonable, he came with raging reviews from here, communication was top notch.

Although the commute is quite far, I'll have zero problem bringing my business back to Adrian. Nice guy, took pictures, made sure everything was done well, explained and answered all my questions! He likes his job and it shows. Drop the bike, hop over to the little cafe 100m from his garage and eat, drink coffee and wait for the work to be done. Hassle free.

Thanks again Adrian!

Attachments

• magejpeg_2_2.jpg
    magejpeg_2_2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 76
I had tires mounted at Ace Moto Tech after having the rims powder coated and was really happy with the service. The powder coating that was done by a guy just outside of town was a bit of a butcher job and Adrian was great in dealing with the extra work involved. He is one of those rare birds who is very good at what he does and enjoys doing it. Pride in workmanship seems to be a dying trait and its good to know a local company is keeping it alive.

I pretty much echo everyone about the service and quality. Not to mention the convenience from where I live. Had some plugs replaced as well as sprockets and chain. I will certainly return. :eek:

Got new tires replaced by Adrian today at Ace Moto Tech with not a single thing bad to say. I have dealt with multiple dealerships for service as well as for parts, and I would recommend Adrian's service and expertise at Ace Moto Tech over a dealership to any motorcycle owner.

Great guy and has a huge passion for bikes which shows through how informative he is.

The tires were done perfect, couldn't have done a better job. Real professional quality work and will be returning as well as recommending to all my buddies.

Hey guys, Just a quick review of Adrian's work.

So I took my bike in to get fork seal done, safety certified, chain and suspension adjustment.

He kept me posted and updated with his progress and sent me pictures of what was going on and what he had done etc. We did run into some inconvenient times, we both thought the bike would be up and ready to go by the weekend. But things happen and we had some set backs to getting my bike back in time.

While this didn't bother me at all, Adrian felt the need to knock off 10% off and gave me some free goodies too. Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

When I got to his place to pick up my bike today, he talked over all the work and while some of the stuff he was telling me didn't really make sense to me lol he showed me the pics and explained in detail breakdown of what things meant, etc. Pretty cool. I feel like I just got educated on forkseals and I could do my own now ahah just kidding.

Anyway, to sum it up. Adrian is definitely worth bringing your bike to if your in the area or close to it. Even tho I wasn't with him while he was working on my bike, I felt good communication from texts/picture texts. And like I said, a minor set back but it was no problem. Got my bike back and everything good to go.

Thanks Adrian! You'll be seeing me around (if or wen ever I need my bike worked on)

Last edited:
Just had blocking plates installed on my 2012 FZ6R by Ace Moto Tech. As always the service from Adrian was top notch. He took the time to take photos of the work in progress then when I picked up the bike he took the time to explain the procedure......who does that!!!! Prices were more than fair, I would not hesitate to recomend Ace Moto Tech to everybody. I've had my bike for 2 years and I only trust Adrian to work on it now, he treats all the bikes as if they were his own, and is enthusiastic about every bike he has in his garage.
Your the best Ace Moto Tech!!

I just got back from Ace Moto Tech. Took my BMW F650GS in for an oil change and inspection. I was amazed with the service.
Adrian is an amazing guy, with absolutely fabulous work ethic. He took pictures of all the work done on the bike and then went through all the details on the inspection.
I am not going to go anywhere else for service on my bike. If I need anything done on my bike, I am going right back to Ace Moto Tech.
I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a mechanic who will take very good care of your bike.

After reading all the feedbacks here I had to go check out Adrian's shop. And it came with perfect timing as I had just bought a used bike.

Called Adrian and was lucky to get him on the phone. We set up for me to drop my bike for a inspection and suspension adjustment on Sunday night. I went to pick up my bike yesterday and Adrian spent a lot of time explaining what he had done, showing pictures and making the final suspension adjustments. Great guy to talk to... he answered all questions I had and even explained some stuff I said I wanted to try to do myself.

I'll definitely go back, and I'll recommend Adrian to anyone who asks for a bike shop.

I've never met Adrian but why are a lot of reviews on here by people with one or two posts?

I've never met Adrian but why are a lot of reviews on here by people with one or two posts?

I've dealt with Adrian before, the reason is (correct me if I'm wrong) because he asks you to write a review about him on this site (he links you this thread after he finishes his work). So I am guessing some people who got referred by friends or other people might not be a member on here and just made an account to write a review.

I've dealt with Adrian before, the reason is (correct me if I'm wrong) because he asks you to write a review about him on this site (he links you this thread after he finishes his work). So I am guessing some people who got referred by friends or other people might not be a member on here and just made an account to write a review.

And that has tell you something about his work if people just sign up to give a review of his shop.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Ok makes sense. I actually seen he sells cheap spools. Gonna drop by and grab some and have a chat.

Nothing wrong with asking for feedback. I meet him last night, did a great job with my tires and will got back to get my suspension set up. Best price I could find as well for the job.

Back
Top Bottom