Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

I took my 2012 gsxr 600 up to last night as it really needed a rear tire and didn't feel like waiting for the local shops in Niagara to open (closed on Mondays). It took about an hour which is not bad (would of been less had I taken the 407), his shop is clean, well equipped and Adrian couldn't be a nicer guy. I ended getting a used Metzeler Racetec on his advice (also had a stock of new tires) which is a massive upgrade over the stock, it feels like a different bike. My only complaint is after only an hour and a half with the higher end tire I will never be happy with lower end models again. The bill for a tire, mount, balance and chain adjustment was barely more than shops had quoted me for just an install and was done well I waited after hours (6:30pm).

Just had my bike in for the second time. Had an electrical issue and needed the standard fluids done.

Bike was dead so Adrian came to my place and picked it up, spent a few days with it and figured it out no problem. Then did all the fluids and it was ready to go. He even fixed a few minor things off the books as it was a safety issue. For the pick up and all the work, it was extremely reasonable and I was more than happy with the service as usual. I have recommended Adrian to friends already and gladly do on this forum as well.

Great prices, great value and amazing customer service.

Organized, honest and knowledgeable. Just bought and got installed a new set of tires (pilot power 3's) on my 2007 R6 by Adrian, I would never let anyone else touch my bike in terms of maintenance or installs then him after the past couple experiences. I dropped my bike off expecting it to be a couple days, next day I get messaged saying the bike is ready. He is always full of knowledge and will answer all your questions in an easy way to understand.

Price: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
A++

-Craig

After reading all comments here I was pretty sure I'll be dealing with a good guy, so I exchanged a few emails/texts and went to see him for a safety cert just today... How refreshing after having dealt with some other shops in GTA...

Super nice, super knowledgeable, modest and friendly, takes the time to explain what he does, what needs attention right away, what can wait, goes way beyond what is "in the contract"... and works fast. Through inspection and a safety certification done in under half hour for a very reasonable fee. The shop is one of the cleanest I've seen, and his own bike collection will definitely keep you entertained while you wait.

An added bonus, he responds promptly to all modern means of communication like emails and text... You think that'd be the norm today, but I'm still to find a mechanic who responds to his emails and texts in a professional manner in 20 minutes or less.

Highly recommended, and would definitely use his services again.

Thanks!

Ahah. I had my bike in today too.

Went there for service, and also learned some useful motorcycle knowledge. The guy takes his time and goes thru everything with you.

would definitely be going back to him in the future.

I brought my 848evo in for a pre-winter oil change, chain tightening and once over.

Wonderful experience. Adrian was very professional and knowledgeable. He took pictures of what he did and described what he did in great detail. Learned lots about my bike. He even checked up with me the next day to make sure everything was okay with the bike.

Highly recommend. Will defiantly go back again.

I went in for a safety and carb cleaning when I bought my bike. Adrian took the time to go over the bike with me and explained some things that I wasn't familiar with. He went above and beyond by keeping me updated on the progress of the bike with pictures and videos. His prices were very reasonable (I'm sure it would have cost me a lot more, had I gone somewhere else for the amount of work he put in). I will definitely be going back, it was worth a bit of a drive!

Dropped by yesterday to see Adrian to get the bike looked over before it went away for winter storage and had him do a quick oil change while it was in there. As usual he was fast, friendly and knowledgeable. He even took the extra time to make sure i knew what to do to store the bike for the winter. Highly recommend going to see Adrian for any bike related needs and will be seeing him again next season.

Adrian from Ace Moto Tech just gave my Yamaha Royal Star a full service, and changed the tires, and this guy is amazing! He goes the extra yard on everything. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I know this is late but here it goes. Took the bike over to Adrian to finish off the season. Got oil changed , coolant flush , rear and front brake bleed and re-fill , all 4 spark plugs changed. Rear brake pads install and the chain adjustment all at a very very reasonable price. Once again the job was done with a lot of passion and care. As most of you already know, i get all the pics with step by step work. Top notch!! Thank you Adrian. Bike is stored away till next season. All i have to do now is when the sunny weather starts , put my battery in and the seat back on and I'm on the road. Highly recommend every one to get all the work before the snow hits so you are ready for Spring 2014 :). Once again thanks Adrian see you Spring 2014 ;)

Very friendly, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I appreciated the pics he sent me of the new spark plugs he put in and the fact that he followed up afterwards w a call. He does winter storage too. Now If I could only convince him to lend out his Boxster as a loaner!

Again another pleasant experience at Adrian's again. Got me in fast and let me know right away when the bike was ready, all with photos of the work done.

Thanks Again

I first saw the add off Kajiji. I contact Adrian at Ace Moto Tech in Milton to do a tire change on my 2011 GSXR 600 and my 2011 GSXR 750. He was very helpful over the phone on how to remove my rims. I explained how picky I was, since I store my bikes in my living room. Then he explained that he did the work out of his home which in my opinion is a bonus(He takes pride in his work). I met him the next day Jan 20[SUP]th[/SUP] 2014 around 7:20 in the morning. His shop is extremely clean and you can see your reflection off the tire machine. He handle my rims very delicately. I left then return around 5:30 that afternoon. Tires where change and rim polished. As an added bonus he used powder coated weights that colour match my rims. We talk for a bit about setting the suspension up for myself and my wife in the summer. No issue. The next day he contact me to see if I need any help reinstalling the rims and offered pointers and things to watch out for. He has gone above and beyond my expectations and I trust him. Since I live in Waterloo the hour drive was worth it. I have recommending him to all friend that ride.

Contacted Adrian after seeing his add on kijiji.
He was got back to me fast and we set up an appointment to have my GSXR delivered to my house.
His entire set up is professional starting from his means of transportation to his safety inspection.
Highly recommended him and will be looking forward to having my girlfriends bike delivered as well.
Thanks again.
Cheers.

The besssssttt service on hauling my bike when i bought it. Very professional service&equipment compare to other service that i had before.10??????????? for u Mr.Adrian. i will recomend him&his service to anyone that needs to take their bikes from point A to point B... Great professional service..

Back
Top Bottom