Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Put my new rear tire on the back for my GS500F and brought it over to Adrian to install . Couldn't have been happier with the great Job he did in removing and replacing the wheel. Adrian is a standup guy. He is really concerned about details in order to ensure the job is done right.. He is thorough, honest and fair. He also gave my bike a once over. Notice that my drive chain is at the end of its life and also informed me that my front tire has scalloping. A condition I was not aware of. Time for me to be shoping for a new chain and tire for Adrian to install.

Impressed with the quality of work which will earn my continued business.

Highly Recommended!

Last edited:
I just have to say Adrian did an amazing job on my bike. After seeing this thread and reading the reviews I contacted Adrian while I was away on holidays and told him what needed to be done and we set up a time to bring the bike by.

Dropped the bike off, he was out back waiting for me, explained what I needed and I have to say I am very impressed with his work and his shop. When my bike was ready to be picked up, he took the time to show me the photos, of all the work that was done and I could see the care and attention he put into the work.

The work was done on time, and very affordable. Will keep coming back for sure.

yes sirre you can't go wrong with this guy a class act,guys like this are far and few between in the motorcycling community

Another A+ review for Ace Moto Tech. He did my oil change as well as chain cleaning for a very reasonable price. He just has this undying passion for motorcycling, a very customer-oriented guy, friendly, and just super meticulous about details. Awesome awesome experience at Ace Moto Tech.

Very accommodating ... Genuine care service and I travel from St. Catharines to have any work done ....Adrian and Ace Moto for all your bike needs and wants!!!!!

After hearing about Adrian through other members I brought my bike in for a few repairs and upgrades. Adrian is as everyone says, decent rates, takes the time to explain his work, good guy and takes pride in his workmanship.

I live in Brampton and will be bringing my bikes in again for other service.

Was hanging out there last night and Adrian mentioned he has some take off track tires from his bike for sale, still plenty of life left in them, for cheap!! Give him a call.....

Want to thank Adrian for the work he did on my bike today. He did valve clearance checks & adjustment on my bike. I have to say that Adrian is definitely a genuine and caring individual. As all posts have suggested here, you will find "your " mechanic with Adrian, I know I've found mine. Hey Adrian I just gave your card to my neighbor !

Want to thank Adrian for the work he did on my bike today. He did valve clearance checks & adjustment on my bike. I have to say that Adrian is definitely a genuine and caring individual. As all posts have suggested here, you will find "your " mechanic with Adrian, I know I've found mine. Hey Adrian I just gave your card to my neighbor !

hey, If you don't mind me asking what does a valve adjustment go for on a bike?

I imagine each bike is different. Email Adrian and get a quote from him. Fastest response would probably be to his cell. BTW. His was the best quote I got after searching several places.
416-471-0602
naked tw.jpg
he even took naked pixs of my bike...rated R viewer discretion advised

Last edited:
+1 for Adrian! Awesome guy, was very informative and patient with my questions! Went to him after recommendations from GTAM and some friends who have used him for more serious work such as a rebuild. I finally had my 1000k service on my bike and after calling around, he was the best value in terms of time availability, price and overall service. I really felt that he was very knowledgeable and took pride in his work as he had a running checklist and double checked parts I didnt even think to ask about.

For those in the west end, his shop is small but well equipped and very clean. He also let me see what he was doing with my bike so I can see how the oil change is done.

I am definitely glad to have someone really honest, informative and approachable so (relatively) close to me!

Took my trackbike to Adrian yesterday to put on some new rubber and have a full suspension setup done for me...

Great guy, he takes his time and seems to be very meticulous to make sure its done properly... even had my dog with me hanging out while he did the work. I stayed while the work was being done, he's willing to answer any questions you have and to be honest just a cool guy to shoot the **** with and talk about bikes / cars and whatever hahah

Ace Mototech will being seeing my bike again when the time comes

I just ordered new tires and want to have them done here (as I'm moving to Milton soon). Just curious where the place actually is? Is it a house? I drove by Derry and Molly and didn't see any shops around.

Thanks!

I just ordered new tires and want to have them done here (as I'm moving to Milton soon). Just curious where the place actually is? Is it a house? I drove by Derry and Molly and didn't see any shops around.

Thanks!

He has a home shop ( for now, right Adrian?? Lol).... Give him a call, you won't be disappointed....

here's his website http://acemototech.com/ he's on Holly, south of Derry (not Molly)...

My mistake, meant to write Holly, not Molly. Sounds good though, will give him a call once the tires come in.
Cheers! I'm actually just moving right by the hospital down Derry so I'm pretty excited to have a shop close by :cool:

My mistake, meant to write Holly, not Molly. Sounds good though, will give him a call once the tires come in.
Cheers! I'm actually just moving right by the hospital down Derry so I'm pretty excited to have a shop close by :cool:

Great shop for us local riders!

Got my tires replaced and got 12800km service done by him yesterday.

Very clean and organized shop and he was a very great guy to talk to. After all the stuff he did, the bike felt like when I first picked it up. Very excited to take it out for more rides until I put her away. I'm going to go to him for my next services and suspension set-ups in the future.

Although not having any other bike shop experiences to compare to, simply comparing against other types of servicing businesses, he was a pleasure to talk to, and have the work done to my bike. I highly recommend him.

Back
Top Bottom