Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Adrian is top notch. I have had him do multiple things on my gsxr600 and his work has been impeccable. He's really not in it for the money, it seems to be his love for Motorcycles (see his Victory collection!!). Recently left my bike with him to put on new tires. I come back to see him shining my mirrors and wiping down the white rims. lol, now that's love.

Fantastic service (and honesty),
Even better prices (same if not better than Rosey Toes),
and Just an all round great guy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Yet again, another satisfied customer!!! I can't say enough about how knowledgeable, friendly and professional Adrian has been over the past 2 years. I just had a new set of tires installed on my white rims, not one scratch... aside from myself, he really is the only other person I trust to work on my bike.

Once again, brought my R6 into Adrian for service.

Valve adjustment, Carb Sync, installed Braided Front Brake lines, Oxford heated grips, new tires. He also rethreaded the bolt holes to attach my seat (they were stripped beyond bad one fell out while riding)

New Tires - Michelin Pilot Road 3s by gjones4487, on Flickr

Braided Front Brake Lines by gjones4487, on Flickr

Oxford Heated Grips by gjones4487, on Flickr

for the heated grips, he didn't like the way it fit on the triple so he made up a little bracket and covered with carbon to make it match. Makes it look like it belongs there.

Very happy with his, patient and professional service and fair prices (half what it would be anywhere else).

Cheers,
Geoff

....so the winner for the all round ultimate service provider and technical savvyness complimented with awesome location if you need eats or coffee... Goes to Adrian and Ace Moto! Had tires changed and he went beyond and provided specific observation throughout doing the work! Thanks Adrian and look forward to having future mods an service in the future!

Went to Adrian for a front and rear tire install on the bike and couldn't be happier. Location is easy to get to and the work was top notch. Adrian took the time to explain the different components and was very careful with the rims. Definitely the best value and most importantly the quality was fantastic. Even threw in some chain lube :)

Highly recommend Adrian and Ace Moto for any work required!!

Adrian had listed a luggage rack I needed for my old bike. I didn't even know that he had a shop in his garage. HUGE surprise when he rolled up the door!

Fantastic guy, really knowledgeable. Fair price for the rack.

I had Adrian mount new front and rear tires for me. He did an excellent job and was very accommodating with scheduling a mid-week appointment for me. I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer for my future motorcycle servicing needs.

He very knowledgeable about his bikes, and takes pride/care with his work.

Highly recommended!

I was referred to Ace Moto Tech from a coworker who had his tires put on recently. Adrian sounded like a stand up guy so I sent him an email about getting new tires put on my 2012 Street triple. To my astonishment Adrian replied back to me that same day and asked if I was available to come by that evening. Talk about service and convenience! The price was more than alright too. Adrian is friendly and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a go to GUY for their bike. I definitely will go back.

Went to Ace again to put new PR3s on my bike. As always Adrian was friendly, professional, took his time and along the way explained all the questions I had. It is refreshing to have someone like him work on the bike. I had some pretty bad experiences before and he truly shines in comparison to any other shop I have been to. On the way out I got nice chain lube can too! Prices are great and it really feels like chatting with friendly biker while he happens to work on your bike :)
Can not recommend enough!

Ace Moto Tech -Triumph.jpg

I had Adrian mount front and rear tires on my Gsxr yesterday. He did an excellent job and took his time. He also looked over my bike and made sure it was ok and took it for a ride after. Definitely recommend Adrian to anybody looking to get tires mounted or other services.

I had some work done by Adrian today what a stand up honest guy,he tells me to meet him for 7:00 when I arrived he was barbecuing his dinner and I felt so bad I insisted he eat first but he promptly dropped what he was doing and dealt with me what a class act,easy to talk to and boy I am envious nice collection of toys and his wife also rides if only I could be so lucky.So forget about any other shops this guy rocks,quick clean knowledgeable and he appreciates the business unlike others.Would highly recommend for sure

Since I need a new back tire after riding over 13,000k and am down to the wear bars, I will keep him in mind.
Thanks for your comment.

Picked my VFR up from Ace Moto this evening. Very convenient location, fair prices, quick turnaround. Overall, happy with the first time service. I will be back!

Awesome experience dealing with Adrian (Ace Moto Tech). I was buying my first bike and wanted someone to do a safety, and after reading this thread, I knew he would be the person to go to. Adrian was willing to go out of his way to do an offsite inspection. He went through a very thorough inspection of the bike even taking specific notes on his iPad when he really did not need to. He explained to me everything in picture perfect detail. Very charismatic, passionate, and just an overall great guy to deal with. After inspecting the bike and concluding that it was fit for the road, he even gave me a free can of chain lube! Just an overall 10/10 experience.

Another satisfied customer.
Adrian's an all around professional. Emailed for new tires to be installed and a quick response and a time that worked for both of us. I mean, where else could you have work done to your bike in the evenings or on a Sunday?!?! AMAZING.
Dropped off the bike, went for breakfast around the corner and come back and he's even gone so far as to pull my fiance's Ninja into the garage to keep it out of the sun!
A real passion for the sport (to the extent he's even a certified instructor), people skills, and QUALITY work.
Keep it up Adrian. I would recommend him to anyone.

From the first email to when I got the work done on Sunday afternoon (yes Sunday afternoon), excellent service all the way thru. I had emailed other shops before and I only get a couple sentence answer. With Adrian I got all my questions answered and more. Explained exactly what I needed and gave me some tips to help me out with what bolts I needed for the fairing which I didn't even think to ask for.

I had lowsided my bike a few weeks ago and needed the peg bracket replaced and got an oil change done as well. He also helped out by saudering a wire to my turn signal which did the trick rather than having to buy a brand new signal. Very meticulous with his work and attention to detail all the way thru. You can tell he has a passion for this. Gave me a can of chain lube as well.

Overall definately 10/10. Will be going back for when I get my new tires.

Just had my tire installed and balanced...what can I say...excellent service! Highly recommended!!! (try it ,you will not be dissapointed.....!!!!)

Adrian was my instructor for my M1 to M2 course. He was a fantastic instructor, very friendly and knowledgable. He mentioned he had his own shop and he worked on bikes so I asked for his card. I bought a 2001 Honda CBR F4i and I made an appointment with Adrian to drop off my bike and he did quite of bit of work on it including a safety inspection, certificate, chain adjustment, oil change, and installing a lowering kit. I was very pleased with his service as his prices are very good and the quick turn-around time to get my bike back was short. Overall if your looking for a honest, trust worthy mechanic for your bike and don't want to pay crazy over priced shop rates then I definitely recommend Adrian. His shop is very clean and professional and he explains everything that would need to be done and at what cost to make sure you are completely satisfied.

I bought some track take-off tires from Adrian, had him install them, and then decided to get an oil change too after reading these reviews. His service is top notch as everyone says. He's meticulous and takes a lot of care and time, making sure not to damage any part of the bike or rims. He even cleans off any oil or greasy fingerprints caused during the service, leaving your bike as clean or cleaner than when you got there. The tires were in great shape and his prices are the most affordable that I've found. Very friendly guy too, and he does his best to accommodate your busy schedule unlike the standard bike shops that close at 6pm. If you're looking for your go-to bike guy, call Adrian!

Really easy going guy who has a huge passion for bikes not the money. Well the money helps too but the passion he has is greater. Whether I PM or text him and he always gets back to me a.s.a.p. He worked around my schedule. I was able to get him to change both tires and flush brake fluid out for 9am on the Sunday that just passed on the LONG WEEKEND!! I showed up half an hour early got off the bike and just as I was taking of my helmet he was opening the garage. He didn't even have breakfast or coffee yet and he wanted to get started on the bike. I told him to take his time go have coffee and eat breakfast and I will wait until 9. He didn't want me to wait so he got started right away. I sat and watched him work on my bike and we shot the **** the whole time, real cool guy. He is a good mechanic with great customer service. It was a real pleasure to have met such a good genuine guy. After it was all done I felt like I have known him for a long time, he is just that easy going of a person.

Thanks a lot Adrian,

I will text you to make arrangements for replacing my chain soon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom