Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

A great shop. I just had my rear tire replaced on the Diavel; tremendous attention to detail. My Aprilia Tuono (Yellow bike shown in the previous post) is there now getting the 20,000km valve check done. This is my 3rd visit, Adrian and Marta are always a pleasure to deal with.

(Picture sent by Adrian)
28642558463_45bb54ddee_o.jpg

A great shop. I just had my rear tire replaced on the Diavel; tremendous attention to detail. My Aprilia Tuono (Yellow bike shown in the previous post) is there now getting the 20,000km valve check done. This is my 3rd visit, Adrian and Marta are always a pleasure to deal with.

(Picture sent by Adrian)

saw your Tuono being worked on. I was very impressed by the entire operation again. I got Motul 300V and my Ducati Comfort seat at the best prices from great people!

I just got my bike back from Adrian and it's running amazing. He seems to treat each bike like it is his own. Notice that he tapes the frame to prevent scratches. He also kept me up to speed of the work being done by texting me pictures. Here are a couple of them.

29475903736_2bf2025e59_b.jpg

29401580762_705ddb4528_b.jpg

Adrian and Marta are a great team, I am not used to this level of customer service.
Thank you

Great to hear about this place. My Tuono will be making a visit for sure.

I'm guessing I will void my warranty if I get my first service done here instead of a authorized dealer?

Great to hear about this place. My Tuono will be making a visit for sure.

I'm guessing I will void my warranty if I get my first service done here instead of a authorized dealer?

It shouldn't be, just make sure you keep the invoice documenting that it was done.

Went to Ace Moto based on this thread, adrian is phenomenal. Totally lucked out having this guy work down the street from me, seeing as how this is my first bike as well. I need a tire change because of a puncture, Adrian stayed after hours to get it done for me. He even went to the extent to taking my bike back in free of charge to check if I had a leak when I asked. Highly recommend, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Yea, Adrian's the man. There are lots of first time reviewers here as he is growing the business but if you flip back the pages he has a loyal following from the long-time followers as well.

Took my crf250l in to have some new tires put on and an oil change. Very pleased with the service and a great guy to deal with. I'll definitely be back!

I had my 2nd service done by Adrian, very professional with good customer service, answer all my questions as well, I guess I can't go anywhere else!

Last edited:
GREAT to see he is still going strong !!! hats off Adrian - I was looking at the thread and my 1st review was 2014 and its 2017 :O
amazed and happy with everyone that have had work done from him is as happy as I was :)
KEEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK !!! Also take less vacations LOL

(Picture sent by Adrian)

NICE BIKE - I have a 2012 - may be we should link up , I have a group with 4 Diavels LOL - You can be the 5th guys

Ace Moto Tech

Needed some tires recently and after reading some threads on GTAM regarding best tire for my usage, and a few questions about looking around I settled on Ace Moto Tech out in Milton for purchasing the tires. Called around and they had the best price for the tires I wanted (minimally) and could get them in my hands within 24hrs, which was most important. Transaction was super smooth, good contact and communication from the shop and great to meet up with Adrian and his wife. Really nice people, very cool and relaxing to just talk to them about the bike, tires, and general discussion about a few other topics. Would highly recommend.

Re: Ace Moto Tech

Yup! veryr nice people and Adrian really knows his stuff.
Took my bike there in October for timing belt and valve adjustment. He was very professional and upfront about everything even minor costs.
He even made a trip to his store on a Sunday so i could pick up my bike.
His shop is also very clean. They are meticulous about all details.
I'm definitely taking my bike there again for future work because when you leave, you dont have to worry about what was done. You know your bike was treated well.
his # is 416 471 0602

Re: Ace Moto Tech

Great shop for sure . Like their style . Explain what`s needed and why .

Is it a shop or does he work from home?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It's a full time legit shop. Only two employees, Adrian and his wife so very personal service.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Well time for another season and again a BIG THANKS to Adrian and Marta for all their hard work on my baby.
New chain, New sprocket, New Battery, Oil Change and now ready to roll..... As always Amazing Prices but more important Amazing people.. As long as I am riding Ace Moto Tech is where I will go for all my service.

Thanks a bunch guys..

Back
Top Bottom