Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

I have been trying to get in touch with Adrian, but haven't had any success. Where is his shop? I figure I could stop by there on the way home as I drive by Milton everyday. This way I would be able to discuss the work I'm looking to get done in person (valve adjustments, tune-up and certification for my SV650S as I'm looking to sell it).

1. ACE MOTO TECH
    Directions

2. [COLOR=#878787 !important]Motorcycle Repair Shop[/COLOR]
  3. Address: 651 Holly Ave, Milton, ON L9T 0G3
    Phone:(416) 471-0602

Ace Moto Tech has moved to a new location:

641 Main Street East
Milton, ON. L9T 3J2

Adrian did my fork seals today. Great guy. His new shop on 641 Main St is super clean. A++

Just had some work done by Adrian at his new shop. So nice to see the growth of his business,and as expected the shop is extremely organized and spotless. I brought my bike in for new tires but ended up adding a few other things to the ‘to-do’ list while the bike was on the lift. The tires were balanced and installed well within the quoted time frame however it was the extra, unplanned service that warrants this review. Shortly after completing my oil change, Adrian sent me a text with detailed photos of the change but wasn’t happy with the colour of the oil as it still appeared to be a little bit dirty after the initial re-fill and running of the engine. At his own discretion, he flushed the oil and re-filled it a second time until the outcome was to his standard. Considering his already busy schedule, Adrian went above and beyond to ensure that my bike was up to his own standard before getting me back on the road. This is one of the reasons why Adrian will be the only other person that wrenches on my bikes; it is rare to find qualified mechanics that will treat your stuff like it’s their own.

Last edited:
Took my bike in for her first service to Ace Moto today after reading the reviews here so i figured I'd come back and share my experience. Considering I pushed my bike to her limits during the hard break in method I figured I'll take her to a qualified mechanic to look her over. Although the 1k service isn't too much real work my first impressions is: Adrian is everything you would expect in a mechanic. Professional + very clean shop + friendly service. He even took the time to point out some things i could perform regular maintenance on.

I highly recommend him, and like the member above, Adrian will be the only other person to work on my bike.

acemotoIMG_1416.jpg

Well like all the post here I will be another to say that Adrian @ Ace Moto Tech is one hell of a guy!!!!
I dropped bike off to Adrian at his new shop ( might I add is gorgeous in side, very clean ) He lowered my bike, oil change, adjusted chain as well as installed a usb :) what an amazing job :) Thank you Adrian for all the updates and pics to go along with such amazing service :)
I'd highly recommend him to anyone that needs anything done. I know I'll be going back when I need something else done.

See you again soon I'm sure!

Cheers

Just had some work done by Adrian at his new shop. So nice to see the growth of his business,and as expected the shop is extremely organized and spotless. I brought my bike in for new tires but ended up adding a few other things to the ‘to-do’ list while the bike was on the lift. The tires were balanced and installed well within the quoted time frame however it was the extra, unplanned service that warrants this review. Shortly after completing my oil change, Adrian sent me a text with detailed photos of the change but wasn’t happy with the colour of the oil as it still appeared to be a little bit dirty after the initial re-fill and running of the engine. At his own discretion, he flushed the oil and re-filled it a second time until the outcome was to his standard. Considering his already busy schedule, Adrian went above and beyond to ensure that my bike was up to his own standard before getting me back on the road. This is one of the reasons why Adrian will be the only other person that wrenches on my bikes; it is rare to find qualified mechanics that will treat your stuff like it’s their own.
...Well said!!!! +100000

Just picked up my SV650 from Adrian at Ace Tech.

True to all other reviews, Adrian is thorough, honest and very fair.

All the work done (valves, plugs, tire, etc) was documented and the bike is running great.

Adrian really goes out of his way to ensure everything is perfect with the bike.

He even met with me late in the day so I could pick up the bike after work.

Highly recommend Ace Tech Moto.

Another satisfied customer

Had my bike looked over and oil change done in the new shop. Very nice space and some sharp looking bikes in there. Service was top notch, as always!

2n0Etwm.jpg

Last edited:
It's my third time reaching out to this "Adrian" and he just won't return my call or emails...
...any ideas ..?
Maybe he has a work # and I'm using the wrong number
Should I just drive to his new place and **** front him ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my third time reaching out to this "Adrian" and he just won't return my call or emails...
...any ideas ..?
Maybe he has a work # and I'm using the wrong number
Should I just drive to his new place and **** front him ?

Just drive up to the shop he's a busy guy

Thankyou for the suggestion... I didn't want to bother him by unexpectedly dropping by ... But I will just take my chances and do that ... ; )

Thankyou for the suggestion... I didn't want to bother him by unexpectedly dropping by ... But I will just take my chances and do that ... ; )

I asked him the same question when I was there. He said he is just so busy right now (peak of season).

I think you should just go there and speak to him in person. What number are you txting him?

He called today
What a gentleman and great guy ...looking forward to trying out his skills

Just got some work done great guy.. with a good sense of humor.. Will be my next go to guy for all my needs uploadfromtaptalk1434508208847.jpg

Guy is awesome. What really sets him apart is that he's a people pleaser first, bike mechanic second, money third. He'll take care of your bike as if it's his own. Shop is clean as everyone has said and he's the most honest mechanic, hell the most honest person I know. He's also so down to Earth, we had a good convo just about life. If someone is having difficulty reaching him, just leave him a voicemail. He had maybe another 8 bikes in the shop waiting to be serviced, he's incredibly busy. He'll definitely see me again, and lets not forget his infamous free can of chain lube!

-Sherif

I can't wait to take my bike to him, he and his wife were so pleasant on the phone and he was sensitive to my requests..
It's bonus that his shop is 20m away from me also

Adrian did a bunch of work on my SV which was subsequently sold. I picked up a KLR and essentially dumped it in his shop somewhat unannounced to get it certified. Knowing how busy the shop is I was not expecting the safety to get done in one day. Adrian came through, though, safety was done the following day and it was done very thoroughly.
Thanks Adrian once again.
Ace Moto Tech Rocks!!!

Simply one of the best in the business...

Adrian's the only mechanic I trust working on my bike...

Here are some pics taken of my bike and boy's bike last night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom