Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Just had a quick service done by Adrian again. It was last minute and he was very flexible with fitting me into his schedule. Top quality service as expected, along with the picture updates and follow-ups. No doubt he'll continue to be the person I go for any future work.

I've never met Adrian but why are a lot of reviews on here by people with one or two posts?

Lol, I was wondering the same thing too. The first time I brought my bike to him last year was because of this exact review thread for his shop, and conveniently he was located less than 10 mins away from where I had my bike stored.

He does ask people to review his work and link to this thread. I've delt with him twice and I will most likely continue to deal with him anytime I need work done.

Had some work done by Adrian @ Ace moto tech on my GSXR600

Im really satisfied with Adrian, he is very professional and knowledgable.
his shop is very clean and i am extremely impressed at how thorough he is.
at the end of the service he walked me through all the work done (with photos) and gave me a detailed service report of my bike.

definitely recommended to all ! A+

u2yzu2ur.jpg

Last edited:
Once again I am truly impressed with Adrian's work and his detail oriented methods. I have used Adrian in the past and once again I am once again a happy customer... He installed and balanced two new tires on my bike at a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend him to anyone for anything bike related, you won't be disappointed.

Another great service by Ace Moto Tech. Suspension setup and a once over on my track bike and new tires and a safety on my neighbors. All done on time and at a more than reasonable cost. Itemized bill, detail review and feedback including pictures, overall great experience. Keep it up Adrian!

I've never met Adrian but why are a lot of reviews on here by people with one or two posts?

I guess I am gonna break that mould got a pretty good post count going LOL

Just a heads up Adrian is prompt ,fair, and very thorough and if you are looking for a good shop ace moto tech will never disappoint

Just got back from picking up my bike at Adrian's. All I can say is that the service and quality of work was stellar! I had my fork seals replaced because they were leaking, I called earlier in the week and he was able to squeeze me in before the long weekend.

He got back to me quickly and provided pictures of a previous service he had done on another set of forks. When I dropped it off he let me know what he was going to do and had it done the next day. Before I picked it up he sent me a whack of photos showing me his work and what he had done on my R6

Great service and a great guy all around. I will be taking my bike there to get my brakes bled in the coming week.

I highly recommend him and his work. You won't be disappointed! It was an all around a great experience.

e5a2aqer.jpg
qydymura.jpg
gajesyve.jpg
8uma8y2e.jpg
bu8evyja.jpg
y9y3e4ej.jpg
y5e2yqar.jpg
veqagyry.jpg
verepuny.jpg
me3yja5a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I drove all the way to Ace Moto Tech from Muskoka to have Adrian swap my bikes tires for new Q3's. All I have to say is that I will definitely stick to Adrian as my bike tech. He knows bikes very well and doesn't just concentrate on one type of a bike, he work's on old and new bikes. Prices are also very good for both parts and labor. Up here in Muskoka labor on a bike is insanely expensive.
in the end what counts is the feeling of trust towards between you and the mechanic, and thats what Adrian gives you.
Great job, I will be back buddy!

I drove all the way to Ace Moto Tech from Muskoka to have Adrian swap my bikes tires for new Q3's. All I have to say is that I will definitely stick to Adrian as my bike tech. He knows bikes very well and doesn't just concentrate on one type of a bike, he work's on old and new bikes. Prices are also very good for both parts and labor. Up here in Muskoka labor on a bike is insanely expensive.
in the end what counts is the feeling of trust towards between you and the mechanic, and thats what Adrian gives you.
Great job, I will be back buddy!

I hear ya it's worth the drive to Milton. Having some issues and showed up out of the blue and Adrian made time to check and test ride to troubleshoot my problem right away. Such an honest gentleman who's not just looking to empty your wallet.

Maybe it's time to franchise Adrian LOL

Simply an honest and awesome guy!

Adrian, thanks for the new set of tires and the deal you gave me for my bike.

Till the next one!

Don't know him, but surely he has a good taste for tools ... compared to the junk I use ... LOL

Found Adrian's ad for pilot power 3's for my cbr600rr on kijiji and text him, he replied right away with a full introduction of himself and his shop and his availability. Very down to earth and knowledgeable tech that doesn't mind explaining his work. Right away I could tell he knew what he was talking about and I trusted him with my bike. He had my tires changed and chain adjusted and bike ready to go. I don't mind doing small things myself but would much rather have a professional like Adrian look the bike over and notice things that I most likely wouldn't at least once a year. Would highly recommend him to everyone looking for personal and professional motorcycle tech. Thanks again Adrain !

I bought a pair of spools from him. Very friendly and honest. I have nothing bad to say about him. Will keep him in mind if I need help with something I cannot do myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called Adrian yesterday looking to get some new rubber mounted on my rims. He told me he had some time in the afternoon today (Friday). Dropped off my rims and tires about 1230pm.... Drove back to Oakville and returned something at Canadian Tire. The moment I got home and stepped out of the car he texted me that my wheels were ready. Less than an hour!!!! Nice guy.... Will definitely deal with him again.

6upy9u2e.jpg

aty3y3a4.jpg

I've dealt with Adrian a few times now and can say his work is top notch. Great guy to deal with and has quite a bit of knowledge... I have no problem recommending him to anyone!

Ace Moto Tech is top notch, the service is fast & well knowledgably. When presented my bike completed; he fed me more information then expected, showed me progress pics and even videos. **kudos**
He's definitely got a returning customer here !!!

Another +1 for Adrian.

He's a super guy - very detailed and very helpful. As everyone else has pointed out before, he's got fair prices, top quality work, he keeps us posted with images and details and follows up to make sure we are truly satisfied after we ride out.

He's my new go-to guy.... bye bye expensive dealerships and your $$ guzzling attitude!

A++++++++++++ (if this was eBay)

I first met Adrian when I was looking for someone to complete a safety certification for my first bike. I found out that Adrian's shop is like 8 mins away from my house, I got so excited. I called Adrian and explained to him my need to get my bike certified. At the time, I didn't have my license yet so I couldn't bring it to his shop. Adrian offered to complete the inspection right on my garage. Adrian brought all his equipment that he uses to complete the full inspection of my bike. Adrian was so nice that he only charged me for the actual inspection, usually he would charge for the trip as well. He completed the inspection and certified my bike. This guy is the most honest and nice's mechanic I have ever met.

A month later, I need to get an oil change done. So the other day I called Adrian and scheduled an appointment. So I dropped off my bike to his shop and he worked on it. After he completed the work, he texted me saying that the bike is ready for pick up. I couldn't pick up the bike the same day, so Adrian said no problem. He can keep it overnight as he has room for my bike for the night. Adrian was so nice that he allows me to pick it up the next day. When I came to pick it up, Adrian gave me the break down of all the maintenance he did on my bike, he even check the tire pressure even though I didn't ask him to do so for no extra charge and he even took a picture of my bike while he was working on it to prove that he actually worked on my bike. Adrian is the best, I wouldn't go anywhere else. He gives the extra touch to make sure that each and every time you visit, you as a customer is extra happy. I would recommend Adrian to all even if you don't live in Milton, It's worth the trip.

Last edited:
What's Adrians current email address?
The one I have doesn't work.
I live in Milton and want to get a Kuryakyn Hypercharger as well as other performance enhancements installed on my 2009 (shaft driven) Honda 750 Shadow Spirit C2 motorcycle which at stock 43 hp is a road wimp.
Love the size, weight, feel and cornering of the bike but it has the pick up and passing power of a park bench.
I don't want one of those 700 - 900 pound boxcars on two wheels with 1300 -1800 cc motors so cut back with emissions stuff that they can't breath and put out less power than the 70s vintage CB 750s and burn as much gas as my 4-wheel SUV.
No excuse for anything less than 60 hp with a 750 cc displacement.
The Honda Nighthawk CB 750 I owned way back when had over 75 hp.
The seat on the Shadow is 100 times more comfortable than the "bread loaf" seat on the old Nighthawk was.
I don't think the local Honda dealer shop mechanics will touch these performance enhancements with a 10 foot pole.
It's either that or dump the bike cause I'm tired of old ladies passing me on mopeds.
The bike is off warranty so warranty invalidation doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Agreed Adrian's service and attention to detail is absolutely amazing. He did excellent work on my bike again I am very pleased with his work ethic and flexibility and will only go to him for service.

Back
Top Bottom