Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

He told me he loves what he does and had built a steady clientele...
There is no way this cat is going out of business ...this is his passion and it shows
He's found the formula for optimizing success from satisfied customers like all of you and myself...
He deserves all the success and accolades that comes his way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again Adrian. Brought the bike to get a new set of tires put on. Great service, fast and again photos taken of the whole process.

I know I am a newbie around here but based on the recommendations I took my Zx6r to Ace Moto. I am glad I did because he is a stand up guy. I won't hesitate to bring my bike back again. Great shop and great mechanic.

Adrian is the best out of best !!!
what a passion he has for bikes !!!
what a professional !!!
what a customer service !!!
i will take my bike only there!!!
the shop is so clean and well equipped -I never saw a shop like this before !!!
he makes even a woman rider start enjoying the mechanic side of the bike !!!

Oh, and one more thing - Adrian takes pictures step by step done with your bike !!!
its so fantastic and very respectful )))

Another happy customer of Adrian.
Last weekend, I took my 2011 Suzuki GSX650F for the oil service/chain lubrication and replacing the windscreen.
Totally happy with the services provided and the bike runs much better than before - almost like new!
He has moved to the new facility at 641 Main St E at Milton. Look for the NAPA store, entrance for his shop is at the rear of the building.

Those of us who live in the westend sure are lucky! Another 3-thumbs-up to Ace Moto Tech from me!

I took my shiney blue 2011 FZ8 Fazer in for a routine tune-up so that I have peace of mind come spring. I echo what all have said before me in this thread. Adrian is professional & friendly. His shop is exceptionally clean - almost as clean as my bike! (LOL). Very happy to have such a good shop nearby!

Finally meet Adrian @ his shop lastnite, long story short, Adrian is gonna be the only one who work on my bike!

Brought my wheels and new wubba in to see Adrian last friday. As usual he was so pleasant to deal with and did a perfect job. Wheels were ready to pick up after only a few hours. Will be using Adrian for some maintenance service later this spring.

:thumbright:

hmmm...he's that good eh ? this thread has grabbed my attention. I wonder if he knows something about MV Agusta.
think i'll go this weekend.

Needed some new rubber so I called Adrian and he hooked me up real good he beat the prices I got elsewhere and of course the service cant be beat he changed out my tires adjusted and lubed chain and also looked over the bike in detail tellling me of any immediate and future problems.

So folks stop searching for tires one phone call and Adrian will order and install and treats your bike like his own he will even send you pictures of the work as it is being done.

Last edited:
Took my bike to Adrian for new tires and a safety. He was super flexible with drop off and pick up dates due to the weather being silly this time of the year. He's a super friendly guy, can clearly tell he is passionate about what he does. Did a thorough safety and inspection of the bike, found a few minor issues which he took care of for free. Will for sure be the only place i take my bike from now on.

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

RE: ACE MOTO-TECH in Milton ON. IN ONE WORD - EXCELLENT!! Adrian is a highly skilled mechanic -- he is competent, confident, honest, genuine, excellent communicator, extremely fair rates. He was recommended to me by my auto mechanic in Milton (thanks Paul at TruTech). I have had 3 interactions with Adrian -- all of them excellent. He is also a racer so he truly understands every square of inch of a motorcycle. I, a mother of 3, is happy to trust my two wheels and safety Adrian at Ace Moto-Tech. Thank you Adrian and Marta.

BEST PLACE TO GO!!!!!

What can I say ... Another amazing experience with Adrian and Marta :) Got my Rims powder Coated to red... They look amazing but some how can not upload photo :( But trust me..AMAZINGGGGGG..

I will never go anywhere else when it comes to my bike..

Thanks guys!!

Adrian's an awesome dude, came by a handful of times like tire replacements and clutch services. He covers everything when purchasing something from him, and that includes from where he's getting it too when he'll have the product by for the service. Adrian also gives his honest opinion on anything that is being done to the bike whether things are worth it or not which from my eyes give me another eye on things. When i got my tires replaced (which i painted my rims myself), he took his time so he wouldn't scratch the paint coming from the machine. Excellent service from both Marta and him! Highly recommend them! And great people to talk to when in need of service

Its been said many times and I guess it's finally my turn to say it.

Brought my ZX6R to him after purchasing it and he looked it over and informed me of all the work that needed to be done. It was all done in a timely manner and he was always providing updates. Adrian definitely knows how to run a shop and provide great customer service. I had to travel from Richmond Hill to see him all the way in Milton and tbh this is the only guy I want working on my bike other than myself.

Could go on forever but I definitely recommend this guy to anyone needing work or information!

Do they respond to emails? I emailed about a service but never heard back =\.

Do they order/install parts? I have a few I want for a new bike I just picked up.

Back
Top Bottom