Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

zrxter

I found the ad below on Kijiji and called and set up an appointment to have 2 new tires installed on my ZRX. The cost for tire installation is $35/tire if the wheels are off the bike or $55/tire if on the bike. Not only did Adrian not scratch my wheels but he showed me how they were scratched last time the tires were installed and he took a couple of minutes to cover these scratches. Service!! I am so impressed with Adrian (character, expertise, passion for bikes, and prices) that i will be returning in the next few weeks to have the suspension set up for me and to have pods installed and carbs rejetted and have the bike completely looked over before I take it to the west coast.
I am in no way affiliated with "Ace Motto Tech ".

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ing-Changer-Services-CHEAP-W0QQAdIdZ365565807

same experience......top notch...chain/sprocket and two tires. takes his time and care!

+3, Adrian's a great guy who is proud of his work... Not only tire changes too! He's helped both myself and friends get our bikes ready to go!

+4...

I've been Ace Moto Tech before for some service and Adrian went above and beyond every step of the way. The quality of his work is unquestionably amazing. He takes a lot of pride in his work.

does he do anything else aside from tire changes as I'm looking for someone to do spark plug chance and maybe valve clearance.

He put my new tires on for me.
Great guy, fair prices, and his shop is so clean you could eat off the floor.

I just had him install tires on my GFs bike and I will do same on mine soon. It was really great experience. Friendly guy that obviously knows what he is doing and his workshop is clean and top notch. While his prices are great what really worked for me was how flexible he is with his time. He is open when most of us are home and all shops are closed. Highly recommended!

I went to him today to give my bike a full inspection, and he took the time and went through every item and what I should be looking for and what needed done. I would have had to wait a week at another shop and would have charged much more and wouldn't have got half the service. Will be going to again.

I went to him today to give my bike a full inspection, and he took the time and went through every item and what I should be looking for and what needed done. I would have had to wait a week at another shop and would have charged much more and wouldn't have got half the service. Will be going to again.

wow finally a good sounding mechanic near me! how much did he charge for a full inspection and what did it include??! im thinking of taking it to him and just having him do run through before i start riding for the season!!

very nice to see this thread, im moving to milton and was wondering if there would be a decent place to bring my bike!

Adrian is a great guy, takes the time and treats every bike like his own. I had a problem with my chain, and he got it sorted out quickly. I will be going again for a tune up and Tire install before I go to Vancouver.

As expected from other posts here, I took my bike to Adrian for tires change and other issues. I was missing a tube and Adrian arranged for it very efficiently. He is a great guy with great knowledge and passion about bikes. He also replies to your concerns promptly. I will surely take my bike to him again. He is highly recommended for any bike issues.

Hi all, I met Adrian and the guy is amazing. Very nice, sincere and he knows his stuff!

Dropped off my bike this past Saturday for a tune up (replaced air filter, flushed brake fluid, new brake pads for the front and back and had my spark plugs done). Adrian calls me Sunday afternoon and told me that the bike was ready to be picked up. I was out of town and he tells me no problem come by Monday.

When I got to his place today he showed me what he did and actually had some pics of the bike when he was working on it. He took his time and didn't rush me at all.

I would go back to Adrian for sure for my bike's next service....he even gave me a chain lube as a give away!

Here are some pics of my bike when it was being worked on by Adrian...

AceMotoTech-636R.jpg

AceMotoTech-636R2.jpg

Last edited:
adrain does all my work, conveniently he's also my neighbour, never had an issue, and great shop rate, with a very nice setup. he works out of his home

Went to Adrian for an oil change.
Hes a good guy. Took about an hour to do the oil change. He was a good conversor and gave me good pointers on top of all good stuff he did to the bike. Cleaned up my tires really well too.
Would visit again for sure.
If you need stuff done to the bike and you live in the area it would only make sense to go to him.

Thanks Adrian!

Got my new tires put on by him. Great guy. Good conversation and very knowledgeable about bikes.

Didn't put any scratches on the rims. He also took pictures of some things to show me that need to be replaced sometime soon, and some other things that seemed a little off/scary. Very sincere.

I'd highly recommend him to anyone that needs anything done. I know I'll be going back when I need something else done (that I can't do myself.)

Back
Top Bottom