Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Just had my gixxer transported by Ace Moto Tech, I was getting updates every half hour during the process. I must say immaculate service, I respect the professionalism, and will definitely be doing business with him in the future!

Just got my SV back from Adrian. Went in for front suspension work, changing the springs and adding GVEs which included drilling my dampening rods and more. He is well equipped, knowledgeable and very friendly. I kept asking questions after questions and he happily answered. I dropped off the bike late on a Sunday and picked it up late on a weekday and he never complained and tried to work around my schedule! Very professional, I know everything that is happening with the bike, got picture updates as he went. As always, awesome work and very satisfied with the service (and the result...wow a suspension adjusted for you makes a bike special!)

I had even purchased the wrong fork oil weight (was planning on doing this myself .... I'm happy I didn't) and he just swapped it for the correct one no questions asked!

Thanks Adrian!

Qjy5BZzl.jpg

o3utpPtl.jpg

XEl1TKXl.jpg

FqVAjfDl.jpg

8vnMRcel.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home from Adrian's , so I thought I'd join in and pull his pud as well!
Stand up guy. Had amazing pricing on a set of rains as well as 2 sets of take offs. Won't disclose price, but you wouldn't find that pricing anywhere.

For those of you who don't know he is into vinyl decals now. Had him make up my race numbers. He made up a bunch of extras for me to dress up the bike a little ! You will not get any cheaper. I searched around, even tried ebay and such and yet his quality and pricing doesn't compare.
Maybe he can chime in if he sees this, but he also purchased a large machine to do car wraps or bike wraps.
Let him be your go to guy for your bike or buisness etc.

Thanks again

I used Adrian to pick up my new (used) bike in Innerkip. His pricing was amazing - it would have cost me the same amount to rent a uhaul van and do it myself...instead I was able to stay in the warmth of my own house and have it delivered professionally in his enclosed trailer. He updated me as it went along and showed up exactly when promised. I will definitely be using him for all my maintenance/customization in the future. thanks pal.

I was also told about Adrian, and after much debate with myself about lowering my bike I am happy to say he will be doing this for me April 8th.. He answered all my question and told me stuff I didn't know...
From our conversation I can tell he cares about what he does and he knows his stuff..

@ Yasir2k6 He's around just leave him a message he will call you back.

Does anyone know if he works on Harleys ?

I left him text march 13 and 21. I guess he is extremely busy. I will try again :)
He was probably working on my bike on those dates, among the many others I saw there. This was my first visit too, great service. FZ6 with safety done and tires installed at a reasonable price. Adrian walked me around the bike and gave me lots of pointers. He even greased my kickstand without me having to ask. Definitely goes the extra mile. This is where I'll take my bike, very pleased.

Last edited:
Just got back from getting new rubber put on my bike from Adrian. Just like all the times I've been there, he was very professional and did an excellent job. He was able to accommodate me through his busy schedule, and did the change really quickly. His pricing was spot on and he even provided some tips for getting the wheels off easily and quickly and offered any advice if I needed it.

When they were ready to pick up he shot me a text with pictures to show his work.
a56a4e795a3ad27bef08ed60d1fbf7cf.jpg
6af8f44770c5840704c87cd701c204bd.jpg

I highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone

It was my first visit to ACE Moto Tech and I must say I would highly recommend Adrian. I took my bike for safety and breakpads; Service was great and Adrian took care of a few things extra for no charge.

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 85.jpg
    85.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I'm sure by now there is no doubt left in anyone's mind that Adrian is a solid mechanic. Even though there are pages of praise above this review, I feel compelled to write something because I want the community to know just how good he is at his work.

I recently engaged his services to get some long awaited mods put on my VStar (pipes and intake) + get some routine maintenance done (brake pads, oil and filter change).

I shopped around - a lot. I called Yamaha dealerships, I got quotes from some other well reviewed guys on this forum and of course, Adrian because I had used him before. Even though some dealerships quoted me less than what Adrian did, I still went with him. What was attractive was his flat rate charge - everyone else was hourly.

As a repeat customer I was shown the same finesse, professionalism and master documentation skills as the first time I used him. I love the fact that he takes pictures every step of the way and documents it and asks you for your input and tells you what he did and why he did it.

He is extremely knowledgable and gives detailed explanations and makes you understand the answer to whatever question you've asked him. He has a great personality and will not try to hush you away to jump to his next client. He'll give you his full attention the entire time you're there whether it be on text or in person.

When I got the motorcycle back it looked exactly how I had left it in his care - beautiful! The motorcycle runs amazingly and all the work has been completed in full and in a superb manner.

I urge everyone who needs any motorcycle work done to contact him. You won't be disappointed.

Kudos to you, Adrian! Until the next job!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428779445.746847.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1428779470.596787.jpg

After seeing this thread I decided to get in touch with Adrian @ Ace Moto Tech in order to understand if they could help with the installation of my upgraded fork internals (GVEs, new spring, new damper rods) - based on the previous reviews, it looked very promising.

Well, I am happy to report that all went very smooth, from the initial communication, to having immediate answers to all my questions, to installation (detailed in a nice set of step by step pictures that could very well be used as a tutorial) and to Adrian's guide to installing the forks back on the bike. He even made himself available to help out when I got stuck installing back my forks - well outside of normal business hours.

All was very professional, open and friendly, and all for a very reasonable price - not even comparable to the astronomical quote I got from my dealer.

Special note: his [new] shop looks like an operating room. Neat, organized and clean, a pleasure to walk in! Excellent find, thanks GTAM community for helping me find Ace Moto Tech and thanks Adrian for the great work. Happy to be your client!!

Attachments

• download_20150424_164914.jpg
    download_20150424_164914.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 30
  • download_20150424_164928.jpg
    download_20150424_164928.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 32
  • download_20150424_164951.jpg
    download_20150424_164951.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36
  • download_20150424_165026.jpg
    download_20150424_165026.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I have been trying to get in touch with Adrian, but haven't had any success. Where is his shop? I figure I could stop by there on the way home as I drive by Milton everyday. This way I would be able to discuss the work I'm looking to get done in person (valve adjustments, tune-up and certification for my SV650S as I'm looking to sell it).

I have been trying to get in touch with Adrian, but haven't had any success. Where is his shop? I figure I could stop by there on the way home as I drive by Milton everyday. This way I would be able to discuss the work I'm looking to get done in person (valve adjustments, tune-up and certification for my SV650S as I'm looking to sell it).

1. ACE MOTO TECH
    Directions

2. [COLOR=#878787 !important]Motorcycle Repair Shop[/COLOR]
  3. Address: 651 Holly Ave, Milton, ON L9T 0G3
    Phone:(416) 471-0602

I just bought SV650 he will be lowering mine :icon_smile: How much you selling and whats the year and km? I will pass on to a friend who might be interested.

Just saw Adrian at his new shop. Awesome guy and beautiful shop. Work is scheduled for later this month.

My SV is 2006 SV650S 25,000 kms Charcoal Grey Metallic. It's in good shape (Not perfect but pretty good) It will be sold certified, new rear tire,maybe new front and will have all maintenance including valves done.

Extras on Bike

GSXR Shock
Racetech springs
Yoshimura Slip On
New chain and sprockets (2014)
Braided front brake line
Belly Pan
MRA Smoked double bubble screen
Frame Sliders
SVRP adjustable clip-on risers
SVRP rearsets (converted to lower pegs about 1" easily removable)
Pillon seat cowl and pillon grab rail removal covers (looks very clean in back that way)
Integrated turn signals in front and LED in rear
I have most original parts (screen, clip-ons, turn signals etc)

I'm thinking of asking around $3,700 (still trying to figure that out) since once service and tires are done it shouldn't need anything other that oil for next year or two

Back
Top Bottom