Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Anyone know if Adrian is still operating? I have called a few times over the last week and a half, left a voicemail and texted. Nothing back from him, though.

Maybe he's just on vacation? It hasn't been that long, I guess, but it feels like a leftime since I haven't been able to ride the last two weeks.

Edit: FYI for those waiting for a response, Adrian has been away at the track several times a week (and will be until mid August). He got back to me today.

Last edited:
Once again, just finished up with my service with Adrian. What great service let me know what should be on my radar to look at, not trying to up sell me anything and of course quick and fast as always.

Thanks again.

How do I get in touch with this "Adrian" you all speak of.....

c267839c08f32e924d69f101e105ff5e.jpg

Well I stumbled upon Adrian's place purely by accident while looking up another shop. I'm sure glad I did. I called him last Friday and he was able to get me in on Tuesday to change the rear tire on my Triumph Rocket 3. He is a genuinely nice guy and obviously loves what he's doing and the level of service is reflected in that. He even sent picture updates as the work progressed.

Adrian was the only shop I could find that would fit a tire I bought myself. That and his low shop rate made this a relatively inexpensive job

I highly recommend Adrian and Ace Moto Tech for any bike service you may need. I know I'll be back.

IMG_5712_zpsb6a08c8e.jpg

IMG_3131_zps1c5c0471.jpg

IMG_4923_zpsb6c8e121.jpg

Adrian does a great job with good prices. Teaches you about all the ins and outs about whatever he's doing if you're nearby.
Awesome personality too, just one of those guys you get along with immediately.
Went in to get an oil change done and to check out a botched HID job from previous owner to see if it was salvageable and he noticed my chain had a bit of slack.
Great to see a mechanic actually look over something without trying to gouge you for anything.
Got that fixed up, all the work done (Even with the practically welded on and stripped filter!) and chatted a bit.

10/10 Definitely sending friends.

I've been going to Adrian since 2012 and was never disappointed. His quality and dedication is by far the best.

Ive done oil changes, tire changes, aftermarket installs, valve adjustments and many more. All tasks were done perfect and at reasonable price. When I bought a brand new cbr I took it him instead of the dealer. I've had one too many dealers scam and trick me.
One thing I like about Adrian is if he finds something wrong he takes a video of it, shows it to you and explains what it should be.

Here's the cbr up on the hoist (one of the pictures he sent me while working on it)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409978112.864870.jpg

BTW he's selling his pristine R6 track bike if anyone is interested.

Just got a text back from Adrian saying he's in Italy with limited connectivity. I suspect the "beep" is a European ring.

Well another fine job, or should I says jobs, by Adrian.

This time I had Adrian replace the steering head bearing and the front fork springs. I went with All Balls bearing and Progressive springs. I love the fact that he sends pictures as the work progresses. I could only wish my garage were as tidy and organized :)

No scratches on that tank...

IMG_0023_zps76b0a2b8.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of the bearing work...

IMG_8250_0_zps313a27bf.jpg

IMG_3841_1_zps1029b6c1.jpg

Just in case you wonder about torque settings, check out this cool tool...

IMG_6977_0_zpsf8bdb347.jpg

And here's the fork springs...

IMG_2123_1_zps00ecd6b5.jpg

IMG_8413_1_zpsb3573ac6.jpg

Making sure the oil level is correct

IMG_7992_1_zpsc6c2e645.jpg

Took my Yamaha Bolt to Adrian. Best service I've ever had and would not consider bringing my bike to anyone else. It was nice too see pictures of the progress and the attention to detail. He answered all my questions and took the time to explain a few things about storing my bike for the winter. Great Service !! Thanks Adrian will def recommend :)

Did the pre-winter service for my 2011 Suzuki GSXF650 at Ace Moto Tech. Adrian installed harness for battery charging, lubed and tightened the chain as well as did a couple of other maintenance works for the bike. He is a nice person to deal with, explains his work before hand, completes on time and a total pro. I have already talked about a few other things that I need him to do in the Spring. Happy with the works, def would recommend.

Stopped by Adrian's for a quick oil change and to have him take quick look at my chain tension before putting the bike away for winter. As always fantastic service; Quick and meticulous as usual. Even managed to fix an annoying issue i was having with one of my mirrors. Looking forward to seeing him again next season.

Just got my 2014 GSA's service done....He actually had to acquire new equipment in order to service the bike but he had no qualms about it. Very pleased!

Back
Top Bottom