Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

I need tires too. What's the best route to go? Should I buy the tire from Adrian and also get installed from him or should I buy the tires elsewhere and just do the installation through him.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

He's amazing. All the hype about him is true, he's even got a newly renovated entrance and sells oils/lube/accessories. Has very good pricing on oil and filters. Great mechanic check him out

Another A+ visit at Adrian's shop again. Can't say enough good things about him and his shop....Thanks..

Has anyone had anything suspension tuning related done by Adrian? I have an 06' SV650S and I got all new internals, including new springs and emulators. I planned to do this myself, but honestly, I am short on time! If I get someone else to do it, I want to make sure they have some experience with modifying from damper tubes and such hence my question. I can always call but thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like he's done that exact same service before for ADay2Long. - http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...Moto-Tech-quot-Customer-Recommendation/page12

Adrian has rebuilt and set up my race bike (Ohlins) and my street bike (Showa BPF). Feel, performance and tire wear has been spot on.
Look at his surgical table, erm, workstation!? Attention to detail like no other.

View attachment 38875View attachment 38874View attachment 38876

Good luck!

Awesome! Thank you for digging that up!

I will get in touch with him and see what he says. :)

Another great experience again at Ace Moto-Tech. Service done on time and again took the time to show me all the photos of the work that was completed. Thanks again Adrian.

I'm guessing I will void my warranty if I get my first service done here instead of a authorized dealer?

Just had the first service done on my new GSXR750 with Adrian. I showed up at noon for my appointment and was out less than an hour later at a cost MUCH less than the stealership would have charged. I did however supply my own oil, but would still have been much cheaper than the dealer if I hadn't. I took my GSXR600 to him for tire changes in the past and will go no where else.

Picked up a set of front pads for my KLR, was great to be able to do business local and a price that's is fair.

thanks

Stopped in last night to pick up some chain lube and Met Adrian for the first time. His shop is super clean and he was super helpful. You can tell he's very passionate about motorcycles as well as customer service. Highly recommended.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ace Moto Tech is the second home for my bike, Adrian as always thanks for the help and the link up for my new tires and brake job.

Image below taken by Adrian made Throttlescociety's IG page with over 5,645 views/likes.

www.instagram.com/p/BW3A75-FK31

Hit him up!

CeloxoY.jpg

Last edited:
Had my service done at Ace Moto this Saturday. Adrian was kind enough to squeeze me in with a last second appointment. Great experience that I would whole heartedly recommend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Has Adrian stopped doing business?
He hasn't answered my texts or phone calls in a while....

If he has stopped, can someone give me their thoughts on the technicians at PRO6 ?

Just had my tires put on by Adrian... Could not have had a better experience.

Gave me a great deal on the tires, and the shop is beautiful. You can tell how much he cares about it!

+1 for becoming a regular of Ace Moto Tech. I'll be going there for all my motorcycle needs.

Back
Top Bottom