Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Just had my tires put on by Adrian... Could not have had a better experience.

Gave me a great deal on the tires, and the shop is beautiful. You can tell how much he cares about it!

+1 for becoming a regular of Ace Moto Tech. I'll be going there for all my motorcycle needs.

Even though I live in Streetsville I was thinking about getting my first ever new tires put on by Adrian. Guesss, I could have it done by a shop closer by but really curious about Adrian's shop. I am looking around comparing prices for some Dunlop Q3 plus for my 600, didn't know he carried tires.

How much was the install and what tires did you get?
thanks

Even though I live in Streetsville I was thinking about getting my first ever new tires put on by Adrian. Guesss, I could have it done by a shop closer by but really curious about Adrian's shop. I am looking around comparing prices for some Dunlop Q3 plus for my 600, didn't know he carried tires.

How much was the install and what tires did you get?
thanks

Install was $120 ($60/tire).

He got me a killer deal on Dunlop Roadmaster 3s... pretty much the Q3 but sport touring.

Send him an email, he's super punctual and he'll get back to you with a tire quote that I guarantee you won't be disappointed with.

Got new tires for my track bike from Adrian. I brought in the wheels and he installed them for $30 an end since I was buying the tires from him... even got a $50 rebate. Super clean shop and cool guy!

Saturday I have an appointment to do a setup on my street SV after I did a suspension overhaul this past weekend. Expecting the same great service!

Update: Went to see Adrian to get the above work done and as usual, fantastic service! He wanted me to let everyone know he's a one man show right now as his wife is off taking care of the baby. He explained how swamped he gets with emails and calls and I can believe him as it seemed like his phone never stopped ringing while we were trying to set the bike up!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that he's there and still providing the great service all of you have come to expect. :)

Update: Went to see Adrian to get the above work done and as usual, fantastic service! He wanted me to let everyone know he's a one man show right now as his wife is off taking care of the baby. He explained how swamped he gets with emails and calls and I can believe him as it seemed like his phone never stopped ringing while we were trying to set the bike up!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that he's there and still providing the great service all of you have come to expect. :)
Thank you for the update

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I’ve been using Adrian since he was operating out of his garage. The service at Ace Moto Tech was excellent then and is still outstanding today.
Last summer I was looking for a carbon fibre exhaust for my new GSXR750, which btw I had Adrian do a suspension setup on last summer. Adrian checked prices for me but at the time I decided that I needed the money for more important things. Over the winter I asked Adrian to look at the cost for the exhaust I wanted but the distributor was out of stock.
About a month ago I got a text from Adrian while he was ON VACATION in the Caribbean !!! He wanted to let me know about a 1 week pro-mo the distributor had on. I couldn’t resist and pulled the trigger on an exhaust.
Lets just say I got a deal on the exhaust that no local shop could match, and it was even better than anywhere online.
I don’t know about you but I’ve NEVER had a store/business contact me to let me know about an opportunity for something I’ve inquired about let alone while they were on vacation.
If you are looking for an excellent motorcycle shop for service, parts, advice etc you should be talking to Adrian at Ace-Moto Tech you won’t be sorry you did. Not only does he care about your bike/business as if it was his own but he’s a great guy to deal with.

Pic1
Pic2

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom