Oh hi - new rider in Meadowvale, Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oh hi - new rider in Meadowvale, Mississauga

Scudworth

Hello everyone, I'm a new rider living in Meadowvale, Derry and WinstonChurchill. Passed my M2 course at Sheridan last weekend, great instructors! I ride a Yellow 2004 Ninja 250, and one of the previous owners drilled the silencer out so it's pretty loud(working on getting that fixed). Hoping to meet other riders in the area and eventually join some group rides!

Welcome!!

I also ride 250 in that area (10th line and derry) :D
Hello everyone, I'm a new rider living in Meadowvale, Derry and WinstonChurchill. Passed my M2 course at Sheridan last weekend, great instructors! I ride a Yellow 2004 Ninja 250, and one of the previous owners drilled the silencer out so it's pretty loud(working on getting that fixed). Hoping to meet other riders in the area and eventually join some group rides!

Oh cool, yeah I'm more at 10th line myself :) Hope to see you on the road, and thanks for the welcome! :D

Welcome!! Congrats on your M2 and ride safe!!

Thanks! Riding safe is my number one focus. So far I've been riding around the neighbourhood on the smaller roads just to get more familiar with the roads and my bike before I take it on the larger roads and highways.

I'm at Derry and Winston too, Me too scudworth, I always head west towards Milton and do the rural roads.

Last edited:
good to hear. i suggest that you get very comfortable with your bike and riding solo in general. group rides can become intimidating for new riders, and most group rides can easily become very "spirited". take you time, and enjoy your learning stage, lots of roads and km's to come. i believe there is a "group ride etiquette" thread on here. you might wanna give it a read. have fun and enjoy!!

I'm around 10th and Britannia. On the weekends I usually take my gf for short rides around the area at slow pace... you are more than welcome to tag along.

Welcome to the forum and ride safe!

Welcome and enjoy your ride.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks again everyone. I did see in my neighbourhood a blue sports bike(don't know which one) with one of those pulse brake light LEDs on the back and a Polish and Canadian flag decal just above the license plate. Any of you guys?

Im around in the same area too... We can ride together sometime... i ride a green Ninja 250

you're 250r and @ derry and Winston as well? I think we're entitled to our own group, guys! :D

I agree!! Why dont you start a group and we'll all join!

i'm at winston & derry, south/east side but i ride a triumph, bmw, and a honda, all larger than a 750cc. might see you around.

Back
Top Bottom