Happy 420 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy 420

JointBudsHappy420.jpg

Indeed!:hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2:

Gimme de weed
Good ganja weed
Gimme de weed
Say yes indeed

[video=youtube;UwL5kB286pI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwL5kB286pI&feature=fvst[/video]

[video=youtube;8UmPnhdpBLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UmPnhdpBLU&feature=g-all-u&context=G24a2880FAAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

Happy 4/20 to you too!

I am making a fresh batch of magic brownies tonight! WOO!!

why aren't you guys at yonge/dundas square??? THAT'S where all the fun is happening...

http://cannabisculture.com/v2/node/30589

Marijuana activists Toronto Hash Mob invite everyone - approximately 21,000 FaceBook people actually - to join them Friday Apr. 20 from 1 - 4:30 to Toke Up Yonge and Dundas Square. As an act of doobie defiance activists will be blazing against the Conservative government’s mandatory prison sentences for cannabis. The fifth annual marijuana rally, held at Canada’s busiest intersection, has never had an arrest for a cannabis offence.Toronto tokers join activists from around the world #420to (and Anonymous) who will use 4.20.12 to draw attention to the harms of prohibition.For the first time ever, a Hash Mob 420 protest will take place in Amsterdam. Activists will protest Netherland government adoption of the “weed pass.” A law that will prohibit tourists from purchasing cannabis from Dutch coffeeshops. Despite Amsterdam moving backwards on their drug policy, Toronto Hash Mob encourages our city to explore their marijuana model. If the Dutch don’t want peaceful toking tourists we should gladly take the business.Especially at time when other vice moral crimes - gambling and sex are seriously being considered.
Cannabis activist Matt Mernagh, who currently has Canada’s only court ordered marijuana exemption, notes the neighborhood of Yongesterdam continues to thrive with many compassion clubs, marijuana seed shops, hemp and bong retail outlets and vapor lounges operating. On May 7 and 8 Mernagh and lawyer Paul Lewin are in Ontario Court of Appeal to defend R v. Mernagh the court ruling that struck down Canada’s possession and personal production laws and eliminated Health Canada’s medical marijuana program.
It’s very conceivable Canada will have no marijuana law for personal possession and production before the end of the year.

Happy 420/Friday/rain-day/Hanukkah or whatever you feel like celebrating today... Enjoy it! Smoke em if you got em.

- Randy

animated_cat.gif

Happy 420. Oddly enough, I don't think I've actually ever partaken on this exact day in all my years. Not that I can remember anyway

Happy 420. Oddly enough, I don't think I've actually ever partaken on this exact day in all my years. Not that I can remember anyway

Orrrr you smoked too much and forgot? Lol

*if the ocean was weed and I were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and smoke my way up.. But the ocean aint weed and I'm not a duck, so pass the bong and shut the **** up 

- Randy

Happy 420! Unfortunately I'm all out and too busy to shop, but I'll make up for it one of these days.. By late June, I hope :cool:

Back
Top Bottom