Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas?

It's an optical illusion Raf...they match his bike. Pretty sure that yellow falls under high-viz too (pfffftt.. Close enough ;) ) add some sunglasses and a fluffy bunny we have a Gtam fashion disaster! LOL!

(teasing)

In order to consider myself guilty of a biker fashion faux pas I would actually have to care. And having ridden in cold and hot weather my attitude is 'MEH'

They also missed the biggest fashion faux paux, rider in leather jacket, girl on back wearing only tank top. Dude, give her your jacket....

Ok so if I were to list a possible faux pas this would be it. But honestly I consider this more selfish then anything to do with fashion. As the rider you are responsible for your passengers life.

It's a funny artical. Sunglasses were off the mark tho.

Rim tape and vest-over-t-shirt: Guilty. Though I stopped the vest over t-shirt a week after i started riding. I feel no guilt over rim tape.

Got me on two; Hi Viz and jeans in boots, on the extremely rare occasion that I'm not wearing a full suit. Better an anorak, than a blood stain. Haven't done the sunglasses thing for a long while, because I don't like how they mess with peripheral vision. Having flip down inner sun visor on the helmet helps there.

They might get me on the fogs/driving lights thing too, if I can't come up with a better way to make myself more visible from the front.

In order to consider myself guilty of a biker fashion faux pas I would actually have to care. And having ridden in cold and hot weather my attitude is 'MEH'

Ok so if I were to list a possible faux pas this would be it. But honestly I consider this more selfish then anything to do with fashion. As the rider you are responsible for your passengers life.

I absolutely agree, so long as the passenger isn't a rider as well. Then I think it's absolutely up to them. They know the consequences =)

I'm guilty of the "jean in boot", but I don't think it counts if they're CFM boots.

Sunglasses, jeans in boots (even right now... at the office), and rim tape :)

Guilty of sunglasses and it wont be changing either. They are prescription though.

icon vests over hoodies. and ridiculously over-exaggerated "two-fingers-down-wave" .. it doesn't look cool- you do the serious speedracer thing and i'll wave to you like a normal human being.

lol... If i felt I needed validation I would have posted them already! :rolleyes:

my my... so persistent! :p

don't let the boys get to you, Foxxy. They mean well :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom