Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas?

people with turkey strips yet dressed like a motogp rider (blinged out in full gear with a logo everywhere) oh don't forget their stickers all over the bike...dang, how did they get street sponsorship

I suppose high viz might be a little goofy, but in the rain at night it can mean the difference between life and death. There are a lot of people who cannot see well driving cars.

magoo.jpg

people with turkey strips yet dressed like a motogp rider (blinged out in full gear with a logo everywhere) oh don't forget their stickers all over the bike...dang, how did they get street sponsorship

Chicken strips. Turkey kinda makes no sense.

attachment.php

+1

Stickers all over the bike. Hey if Motul, Sunoco, Shoei, Muzzy et all are sponsors, great. Otherwise I think they will win you first prize at the next tacky party.

Pops

guilty of:

• jeans in boots
  • rim tape (bought bike with it)
  • sunglasses but not really, i wear my prescription glasses under my tinted visor

do want iridium visor, probably when i get the new helmet for next year.

When I've got my skinny jeans on they're not going over my boots, so yeah, in they go. Then when I get to work on plop on my nice wing tips I'm back to being fashionable I guess. Suck it.

If results on google determined somethings existence Unicorns would exists (i wish unicorns existed)

If you click on "images" you can see millions of people photoshop pictures of turkey strips. Mind boggling, really...

I'm glad to see you guys working towards a resolution.

Am I guilty. Yes I am. Do you want people/riders telling you what you can and can not do? I wear a bright coloured jacket and you don`t like it. Ask me if I care.

Most definitely not. My business not yours.

How to start an argument on line. Make an opinion. Wait.

Am I guilty. Yes I am. Do you want people/riders telling you what you can and can not do? I wear a bright coloured jacket and you don`t like it. Ask me if I care.

Most definitely not. My business not yours.

How to start an argument on line. Make an opinion. Wait.
^this times a zillion. When I'm out I'm riding my bike. I could care less what anyone other than myself thinks.

I've decided next year to ride shirtless with a beanie helmet and reflective yellow shorts with flip flops at all times. That should give people something to discuss.

+1

When I'm out socially I make every effort to remind people that I don't care what they think.

^this times a zillion. When I'm out I'm riding my bike. I could care less what anyone other than myself thinks.

I've decided next year to ride shirtless with a beanie helmet and reflective yellow shorts with flip flops at all times. That should give people something to discuss.

At the end of the day, we wear whatever we want man. If I seen someone like that, it ain't me losing skin. Not that you ride like that obv, but we get to chuckle at those turds.

What I hate is guys who have girls on the back with no gear. My woman is AGATT. Keeping my filet mignon from becoming hamburger.

Back
Top Bottom