Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you guilty of any of these motorcycle fashion faux-pas?

Not guilty! I still think iridium visors and subtle, non reflective rim tape can enhance aesthetics. And sunglasses! Come on, that's more efficient than anything

Yup..hi viz.

Hmmmmm...I disagree with the iridium visor thingy (some helmets come with it), the the hi-viz jackets (kinda silly to think it's a fashion faux pas when it theoretically could save your life) and sun glasses under a clear visor (really?).

BUT, I agree that at the top of the list should be that ridiculous armoured vest over top of a t-shirt. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I agree that stuffing your jeans into your boots is a faux-pas for men, but not as obnoxious for girls... I'm definitely guilty of that.
+1 on the vest over t-shirt fugly and fupid

Its one person's opinion. Though the fellow has some things on his like the Hi-Viz which I dont agree with

I do pretty well all of those things, but NEVER on the same day.:cool:..............What!

Its one person's opinion. Though the fellow has some things on his like the Hi-Viz which I dont agree with

Actually its not one person's opinion it is a general, for fun, survey of UK riders. The armour over a T-Shirt was one person's opinion, mine, and seems to be shared with many others who don't have a poster of a clone trooper on their wall.

Helmet mohawks.

Sunglasses and high vis, really, don't see the issue.

I was just about to apply my rim tape...

They also missed the biggest fashion faux paux, rider in leather jacket, girl on back wearing only tank top. Dude, give her your jacket....

They also missed the biggest fashion faux paux, rider in leather jacket, girl on back wearing only tank top. Dude, give her your jacket....

+1000000000000
High heeles or 'ballet' flats that offer no protection, leggings (or bare legs), tank tops and bare hands... always gives me chills to see.

Yesssss! Not guilty!

But I *am* guilty of riding a Harley.

well, my eyes don't like riding into direct sunlight, so sunglasses are a must as i don't really wanna be riding around with two visors for day and night riding...and especially if you get off your bike for some patio time, sometimes people just don't like bright sunlight in their eyes...i think the blanket comment came from someone spotted wearing a snugly...i think chicks could get away with it, but no man ever could...not in my lifetime...

oh yeah, my addition to the list...if you are riding a bike, sandals with socks is a no-no...albeit, that's a no-no anywhere, i think for a biker it should be a no-no with a short beating...

Back
Top Bottom