KW Dragon Thread. | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Dragon Thread.

For sure, dude!

what was the warning for? I still have mine...remember that year? I had like 3 separate run-in's :p

Hey Bob, it's me, Gary.

Mine was for following too close.
Another one lit me up and told me to keep the speed down, but no paperwork.
They both thanked me for pulling over.

Hey Bob, it's me, Gary.

Mine was for following too close.
Another one lit me up and told me to keep the speed down, but no paperwork.
They both thanked me for pulling over.

lol. well at least you remember my name.

i still remember riding past you guys with your hands on your heads. :p

GREAT VIDS... i so need to get my *** there one day soon

It's one heck of a lot of fun.
I had mental blocks when it came to throwing caution to the wind and having blind faith that there's nothing ahead of me on blind corners....
Rode my pace and stayed safe.... that's something that should be stressed to EVERYONE before going down there with a group. Our little group was fantastic and had great respect of each other's riding skills and ability.

Here's another video.. last run of the week up the Dragon....
Note the first guy I pass - the infamous "Cruiser of Doom".
Crossed over the line a bunch of times and didn't seem to be in any hurry whatsoever to get back into his own lane. Really didn't want him to have a head on and get bounced back at me...

[video=youtube_share;vvWKKH4vHIc]http://youtu.be/vvWKKH4vHIc[/video]

Here's another video.. last run of the week up the Dragon....
Note the first guy I pass - the infamous "Cruiser of Doom".
Crossed over the line a bunch of times and didn't seem to be in any hurry whatsoever to get back into his own lane. Really didn't want him to have a head on and get bounced back at me...

Link no good........Don't feel bad Tim - I wasted over an hour & a half in the lobby the other night, uploading to youboob only to find out I was less than 2 minutes over the 15 min max also.

Link no good........Don't feel bad Tim - I wasted over an hour & a half in the lobby the other night, uploading to youboob only to find out I was less than 2 minutes over the 15 min max also.

Damn... 1:16 too long... stupid cruisers.... ;-)

It's one heck of a lot of fun.
I had mental blocks when it came to throwing caution to the wind and having blind faith that there's nothing ahead of me on blind corners....
Rode my pace and stayed safe....

We had the lead riders in our group round a blind corner on old 28 yesterday to find a truck towing a boat on the side of the road, with a truck and a trailer stopped next to it. One guy ended up going over the bars into the ditch, nothing but a broken brake lever and a little stiffness today.

The boat guy stopped there because the boats seats where flapping and they wanted to secure them lol.

Pretty quiet down here, extra police presence on the dragon, they were even on it today dinging people a few miles from the CROT.

We had the lead riders in our group round a blind corner on old 28 yesterday to find a truck towing a boat on the side of the road, with a truck and a trailer stopped next to it. One guy ended up going over the bars into the ditch, nothing but a broken brake lever and a little stiffness today.

The boat guy stopped there because the boats seats where flapping and they wanted to secure them lol.

Pretty quiet down here, extra police presence on the dragon, they were even on it today dinging people a few miles from the CROT.

dayum! :/

Glad your friend is ok.
Tenn State Patrol sherriffs were on 129 every day last week.
Beware of a GIANT / nasty looking Sherriff on a very shiney HD.

he'll be extra sweaty, and smell like donuts

Glad your friend is ok.
Tenn State Patrol sherriffs were on 129 every day last week.
Beware of a GIANT / nasty looking Sherriff on a very shiney HD.

d11dc40a-2831-f23f.jpg
watch out for this Cop.

Here's another video... with the Cruiser of Doom....
Was my final run up the Dragon.
Picture in Picture is Randy's view, following me.

Too bad you can't get a sense of the elevation changes very well.

[video=youtube_share;bHHlZM8855E]http://youtu.be/bHHlZM8855E[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom