April 19-29 - Royal Distributing NO TAX TENT SALE!

Thread: April 19-29 - Royal Distributing NO TAX TENT SALE!

Dealer/Vendor Royal Distributing's Avatar
    ........................ Whitby | Guelph | Innisfil | Sudbury ____________________________

Cool April 19-29 - Royal Distributing NO TAX TENT SALE! --- ON NOW!

It's that time again! MASSIVE SAVINGS on a HUGE selection of Motorcycle Apparel, Parts & Accessories!
    AND Pay NO TAX during our 11 day NO TAX Tent Sale Event!

Guelph | Innisfil | Whitby | Sudbury

Last edited by Royal Distributing; 04-19-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Royal Distributing - Canada's Powersports Leader!

---------------
    www.royaldistributing.com ---------------

Royal MV Agusta - Official Sales and Service dealership for MV Agusta Motorcycles in Ontario!

........................ Whitby | Guelph | Innisfil | Sudbury ____________________________

On now!

Our tent sale is on now guys and gals!

First 4 days someone will randomly win a $100 Gift Card each hour, every hour at each of our 4 locations!

Plus don't pay the tax on just about everything! Lots of liquidated motorcycle clothing, helmets, apparel, parts & accessories!

Also enter our draw for a chance to win a Marin Palisades Trail mountain bike valued at $1,113.00.

---------------

Royal MV Agusta - Official Sales and Service dealership for MV Agusta Motorcycles in Ontario!

Re: On now!

Just bought a pair of waterproof boots and gloves this morning.

There are definitely deals to be had, but not everything is on sale.

No tax is always nice!

Guy who got to the cash register just before I did won the $100 gift card...

Maybe next year I'll get lucky!
    Happiness isn't around the corner, happiness IS the corner

Instructor @ Learning Curves

Banned

It would be nice if you didn't normalize the volume on your youtube video to 100%! Next time try 70%, thanks.

-Jamie M.

Bought an AGV helmet last night.

Thank you for the sale!

Picked up all my gear at incredible prices. Staff was awesome and very helpful!!.. Definitely worth the drive to Whitby

I picked up 2 helmets and a pair of gloves today... Awesome prices!

- Randy

Re: April 19-29 - Royal Distributing NO TAX TENT SALE!

Good sale, I spent $800.
    --
    Track Fanatics Facebook / Events Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/trackfanatics/
    -
    2013 RSV4 Factory APRC SBK SE ABS | 2008 GSX-R 1000 (Pro CSBK) | 2009 GSX-R 600 (Pro CSBK)
    2007.5 Tuono 1000R | 2009 KLX 140 | 2006 Burgman 650 | 2008 KX 450F

Love the tent sale, already spend about $350, going back soon to check out the Bull-It pants. I hope they get red tagged

Clear the Tent Event is April 26-29!

Save up to 80% OFF Red Tag Tent Stock PLUS ADDITIONAL SAVINGS EACH DAY!

Thursday April 26th
    Plus an additional 10% OFF!

Friday April 27th
    Plus an additional 15% OFF!

Saturday April 28th
    Plus an additional 20% OFF!

Sunday April 29th
    Plus an additional 25% OFF!

More info

---------------

Bought a pair of Bull-it jeans at Royal on the week end. While the price was fair at $100 tax included, they were advertised as "Vectron Denim" 20 stronger than kevlar. However, the jeans on sale were Kevlar jeans. There were no vectron denim jeans for sale at Royal in Innisfil. I believe these jeans are old stock. This is misleading advertising.
    Motorcycle Touring Junkie
    2005 Yamaha FJR1300

That was confusing me too, so I opted not to buy them. They rip on Kevlar on the website, but every pair of jeans in the store has the "DuPont Kevlar" tag on it.

Anything good there left guys?

Quote Originally Posted by madman4you View Post
    Anything good there left guys?
    Depends what your looking for, I suggest checking it out.
    2001 CBR F4i

" they say at 100mph water feels like concrete ,so you can imagine what concrete feels like " - Nicky Hayden
    Free TAFB

Wait I bought a helmet online and I think i got charged the tax.... :/
    '12 RSV4R APRC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by R1Style View Post
    Wait I bought a helmet online and I think i got charged the tax.... :/
    They still have to charge tax You'll see a discount line on your bill for the 13%

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    They still have to charge tax You'll see a discount line on your bill for the 13%

-Jamie M.
    No tax does not apply to online orders... but yes, for in store, they still charge the tax then discount it.

I was dissapointed when going to order a helmet yesterday. I was quoted a price before the event, decided to wait for the not tax, then it rang up as being 28% more than originally quoted. That's a big difference on a higher end bucket. No sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    Bought a pair of Bull-it jeans at Royal on the week end. While the price was fair at $100 tax included, they were advertised as "Vectron Denim" 20 stronger than kevlar. However, the jeans on sale were Kevlar jeans. There were no vectron denim jeans for sale at Royal in Innisfil. I believe these jeans are old stock. This is misleading advertising.
    Hi, thanks for buying the Bull-it jeans. There was a transition period last year were the tags went on to the later product. Email me on keith@covec.co.uk I can quickly tell you if its a label or product issue and how I can resolve it for you. We are continually changing to more improved materials, we have designed 3 new materials this year that will replace those of last year, they are currently in production for Royal and all our other global distributors. We are now a technical textile operation and will be offering products later in 2012 that are higher performing than any other jeans in the world including leather, with a safety rating unequaled. Go to www.covec.co.uk to see the new resistance liners for 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
    That was confusing me too, so I opted not to buy them. They rip on Kevlar on the website, but every pair of jeans in the store has the "DuPont Kevlar" tag on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covec View Post
    Hi, thanks for buying the Bull-it jeans. There was a transition period last year were the tags went on to the later product. Email me on keith@covec.co.uk I can quickly tell you if its a label or product issue and how I can resolve it for you. We are continually changing to more improved materials, we have designed 3 new materials this year that will replace those of last year, they are currently in production for Royal and all our other global distributors. We are now a technical textile operation and will be offering products later in 2012 that are higher performing than any other jeans in the world including leather, with a safety rating unequaled. Go to www.covec.co.uk to see the new resistance liners for 2012.
    Thanks Keith for your prompt reply to this matter.

Carmen and Kuma, please be assured that we do our best to describe our products with information we receive. This specific issue has to do with the manufacturer of whom have taken steps to resolve once we had contacted regarding the comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.

---------------

cash only?

I'm looking for some accessories for my bike like levers, rearsets, etc. they still available? for a 04 600RR btw

oh and do you guys sell + install tires? I'll come by Sunday to cehck out the deals and would like to get new tires on if thats possible too
    Last edited by tokic_o; 04-27-2012 at 10:14 AM.