2012 Demo Days | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 Demo Days

Any word on Suzuki demo rides? Bandit 1250 is on my short list and would like to try it.

Oakville Yamaha has confirmed you need full M.

We will be having our "Yamaha Demo Day"
on Sunday May 13th from 10AM to 4PM.

Come on down & test ride the latest 2012 Yamahas!

Please send an email to: mfrantz@oakvilleyamaha.com

to reserve your demo ride (name & phone number required).
You will need a full 'M' motorcycle license and gear to take part.
We look forward to seeing you !!

Markham Outdoor Power - May 5th, 2012 - Test ride Honda's new lineup of motorcycles

Map: http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Markha...&cid=0,0,3748322328266963885&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A

vwwq4k.jpg

Just confirmed markham honda will have the new cbr 600, cbr 1000, and vfr 1200 as demo rides.

Need a full M or valid registration to a 600 SS in order to demo the sport bikes.

I hope people don't take advantage of the dealers/manufacturer's generosity by wrecking some bikes.
Demo days are less than they used to be and we don't want them to totally go away

Seriously, this is advice to heed, folks. I did the Ducati test ride last year, put on by GP Bikes. It was the first time I had ever ridden anything other than my own bike, and I was extremely thankful they even offered this possibility to me. Don't muck this up for people like me, please.

Just confirmed markham honda will have the new cbr 600, cbr 1000, and vfr 1200 as demo rides. Need a full M or valid registration to a 600 SS in order to demo the sport bikes.

What a thoughtless joke. I bet my 27,000+ km on my M2 on a 600 cc SS exceeds the experience of a whole bunch of fully-M licensed riders in the GTA who'd otherwise "qualify" to test ride those bikes.

What a thoughtless joke. I bet my 27,000+ km on my M2 on a 600 cc SS exceeds the experience of a whole bunch of fully-M licensed riders in the GTA who'd otherwise "qualify" to test ride those bikes.

Need a full M or valid registration to a 600 SS in order to demo the sport bikes.

Maybe you should read before you get all bent out of shape son.

Their bikes their rules. I'm only saying this because I have my M test may 1. Lol

Their bikes their rules. I'm only saying this because I have my M test may 1. Lol

And if the bike has been sold or stolen? I guess you don't consider such things, "son". Too busy with your condescending tone.

Maybe you should read before you get all bent out of shape son.

Ultimately this is true. They're not obligated to let anyone ride their stuff any more than we are obligated to do future business with them.

So totally agree with Viper. It's a privilege to demo their bikes. They're trying to sell their bikes while trying to minimize damages to them. By requiring an M license it reduces the chances of the bikes getting damaged and allows more people to demo their bikes.

I for one won't demo a bike unless I would consider purchasing it which is why I'm not looking forward to this BMW ride lol.

Yeah, it would be nice if they could look at your riding history, but all they can really go by is what you own, and what license you have. I had my m2 after a weekend on a dirt bike in a parking lot. M2 sadly doesn't count for much.

^ Stan S. is currently looking to buy. One can always say no, they can't make anyone buy.
I would say that most "dealership" demo day will include a hard sales pitch.

Last edited:
^ I would say that most "dealership" demo day will include a hard sales pitch.

abnd so they should, the demo day is to push for potential sales, on the spot or future opportunities. Easier to sell to the rider just getting off a bike with a big grin on his/her face becasue they just fell in love with their new "bike of the moment.

Maybe for the joy riders they should rent out bikes with hourly rates and hefty deposits for damage... wait there already is a rental business that does this

Back
Top Bottom