SatApril14,Twisties,LeaveScarb,HaltonHillsbackroad stoNiagaraFalls | GTAMotorcycle.com

SatApril14,Twisties,LeaveScarb,HaltonHillsbackroad stoNiagaraFalls

theassassin

I lived in Niagara for 20 years and I have a great route put together out there. The pace for this ride is "spirited" and you should have an SV650 minimum, if you're spanking it a bit .No offence intended but, no Newbs, 250's or Cruiser bikes. I've done this ride a number of times this year and the roads are in great shape!......(might explain why I've got 70k on my poor GSXR1000)

Meet Saturday April 14th at Markham Station Restaurant (corner of Markham rd and Sheppard). They serve 24 hour breakfast if you like. I'll be there about 8:45am, show up for breakfast or a coffee and chat. I park on the walkway beside the glass out of the way of cars! We'll leave at 10:15am. Ride the 401 to Ice House Restaurant on Guelph Line just south of the 401 for 11am, meet us there if you like. We'll do the twisties in Halton Hills and head into Hamilton to see who wants to join us at the Tim Hortons on Centennial (nearest the QEW not at Mud+20!!!!) at 1:30pm. We'll do the twisty backroads from Hamilton to Niagara Falls arriving around 3:30-4pm. You can join up any time or leave at any time if you let someone know. We'll always be within 15 minutes of the QEW or 401, I can point you to it. From the Falls, we can return or if you want, we can go out to Port Colborne and ride the Lakeshore along Lake Erie to South Cayuga, then twisties to Caledonia and then back to Hamilton if you've still got riding left in you! You should text me your name, bike and colour and where you're going to join us at 6 4 7 9 6 5 4 2 0 4 so we know if you're late or if you get lost during the ride.

.......looks like the weather might not cooperate...........we'll have to keep an eye on it to see what's happening for Saturday.

.......looks like the weather might not cooperate...........we'll have to keep an eye on it to see what's happening for Saturday.

Hi Brian I'm interested we will see if the forecast holds for sat

Rain is likely on Saturday.........SO..........I am changing this ride to Friday Evening as the weather is supposed to be really good. We'll meet at the Tim Hortons at William Kitchen and Progress (also known as the Timmy's behind the Kennedy Commons shopping Mall at Kennedy and 401 in Scarborough) at 6:15pm. We'll decide which legs of this ride we have time for depending on who shows up. Leave Scarb. at 6:30pm return time is flexible as I'll ride till 2am if you want!....otherwise, we'll always be within a few minutes of the QEW or 401 if you want to leave at any time, just tell another rider. You can text me at 6 4 7 9 6 5 4 2 0 4, let me know your name, bike and colour.

Back
Top Bottom