Mega stunt sesh???? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mega stunt sesh????

Im sure the people who were setting this up realized, as i did when i tried to organize a 50 meet, that its not worth jeopardizing their riding spot by bringing a bunch of random people of different skill sets...... Either that or im just not cool enough lol

For all you people saying you have a bike and want to learn. You dont need to ride with a group to learn, though it helps. Just get your bike, find a lot, ride it, crash it, repair about $1000 of parts and then do it all over again if you want to learn. Thats what i've done the past 2 years and its paid off tremendously even with riding by myself all the time.[/QUOTE
We were thinking in the next couple weeks. Around mid june. We have a spot that is not our regular practice spot that we can ride at. If we get kicked out
will load up and drive to another spot like we do on a regular. Whos in for mid june?

we are in.

I've been practicing in Cambridge with a couple of guys.

Did this ever end up happening?
No it didn't. Next season I'll be putting together a real Mega sesh so if you and anyone else that's interested in shredding your welcome to come. There's a few spots that we ride at that would work but if anyone else has a secured lot then will at least have some options. Id like to see all the riders in and out of our city come out and showcase their skills as the sport is rapidly growing! We have some up coming killers on our team that are always ready and willing to help out new riders that are trying to get proper seat time. If you guys are interested in this I'll be putting up a post throughout the winter to update you on when its going down cause it definitely will be! I have probably 10 guys off the top of my head that will be there already so it should be hella good times! Keep in mind guys that sessions like this can only lead to good things for the sport(future stunt competitions) as long as were as safe as we can be out there!

I'm deffinatly there when it happens. It has to start somewhere even if it starts with 5-10 guys maybe the next year 10-20 show. I should have my bike built by March. Once she is built I'll be right back out in the lots trying to get to the top of my game. Keep me in the loop about what's going on with this

Last edited:
No it didn't. Next season I'll be putting together a real Mega sesh so if you and anyone else that's interested in shredding your welcome to come. There's a few spots that we ride at that would work but if anyone else has a secured lot then will at least have some options. Id like to see all the riders in and out of our city come out and showcase their skills as the sport is rapidly growing! We have some up coming killers on our team that are always ready and willing to help out new riders that are trying to get proper seat time. If you guys are interested in this I'll be putting up a post throughout the winter to update you on when its going down cause it definitely will be! I have probably 10 guys off the top of my head that will be there already so it should be hella good times! Keep in mind guys that sessions like this can only lead to good things for the sport(future stunt competitions) as long as were as safe as we can be out there!

A couple of us are down to come up from Kitchener.

Ive got a fully built 05 636. Just learned slow bp's last year at the end of the year I grabbed my balls and went for it. And finally got it! haha, Ide LOVE to ride a lot with more people. Just watching people I learn alot.

Ive got 2 others who will come out. The responsable way, Truck, trailer, and gear not heat score runners.

Back
Top Bottom