Mega stunt sesh???? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mega stunt sesh????

This is a great way to bait out the only lot we have left in our area
Unfortunately Boss our spot was blown up last year and security has been coming ever since. There are certain times that you can ride there but it's a risk you take. We still go 3-4 times a week though. So It's probably not the best spot, but there is another spot that i was talking about that my buddy showed me and it's just as big if not bigger and we rode there a few times and it seems to be good on the weekends at least.

I'm down. But ONLY to ride with people that have ALREADY learned clutch CONTROL! Otherwise I will only be a spectator... Me plus 2.

I'm down. But ONLY to ride with people that have ALREADY learned clutch CONTROL! Otherwise I will only be a spectator... Me plus 2.

key point.

glad to hear it, we could be looking at possibly 8-10 stunters...epic. what about making it a BBQ as well?

yo, if we want a mega stunt sesh for all of us to sesh together, there will be a spot.

Hey everyone just to give u guys an update we are in the process of finding a big and legit spot for us to throw this mega sesh we have 3 places in mind we are just deciding which one is going to be our best bet. So this is not joke a mega sesh is going to happen. Spectators will be aloud but their will be rules about people doin fast wheelie around guys doing slow wheelie and fitty"s getting in the way of big bikes etc..... So i will give everyone a date, time, and place in about another week or so plus we would like to have it on a nice 20+ sunny day.. Can't wait..

Hey everyone just to give u guys an update we are in the process of finding a big and legit spot for us to throw this mega sesh we have 3 places in mind we are just deciding which one is going to be our best bet. So this is not joke a mega sesh is going to happen. Spectators will be aloud but their will be rules about people doin fast wheelie around guys doing slow wheelie and fitty"s getting in the way of big bikes etc..... So i will give everyone a date, time, and place in about another week or so plus we would like to have it on a nice 20+ sunny day.. Can't wait..

stoked...GTA area?

just a quick question. Im in mississauga. Ive got a bike i bought specifically to stunt on. Im trying to learn right now and im thinking this would be a perfect thing for me to come to... And i promise to stay in a back corner and keep my bike out of your way. Just looking to learn... Can i join in?

if you dont come Im gonna be ******! bahaha we still have not seshed together
Ya no ****, actually all 5 of us got together saturday for some newspaper thing and partyin after, was good times!! we will be that way soon!!

Im sure the people who were setting this up realized, as i did when i tried to organize a 50 meet, that its not worth jeopardizing their riding spot by bringing a bunch of random people of different skill sets...... Either that or im just not cool enough lol

For all you people saying you have a bike and want to learn. You dont need to ride with a group to learn, though it helps. Just get your bike, find a lot, ride it, crash it, repair about $1000 of parts and then do it all over again if you want to learn. Thats what i've done the past 2 years and its paid off tremendously even with riding by myself all the time.

Im sure the people who were setting this up realized, as i did when i tried to organize a 50 meet, that its not worth jeopardizing their riding spot by bringing a bunch of random people of different skill sets...... Either that or im just not cool enough lol

For all you people saying you have a bike and want to learn. You dont need to ride with a group to learn, though it helps. Just get your bike, find a lot, ride it, crash it, repair about $1000 of parts and then do it all over again if you want to learn. Thats what i've done the past 2 years and its paid off tremendously even with riding by myself all the time.[/QUOTE
We were thinking in the next couple weeks. Around mid june. We have a spot that is not our regular practice spot that we can ride at. If we get kicked out
will load up and drive to another spot like we do on a regular. Whos in for mid june?

Back
Top Bottom