Mega stunt sesh???? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mega stunt sesh????

yung636

A couple guys on here are down to hold a mega stunt sesh. Reply if you are down to take place in it or are we just wasting our time!!! Lets get something going!!!:headbang::cheers:

:rolleyes: mmmmMm sesh... to bad drama is a ***** and it holds ppl back frm takin part in this idea.. cuz its a good one.. and who has a spot for such a crowd? pin me yung636 let me kno wats up..

Lookingg good but i think we can still use more stunters were are you guys????? But im down to ride with the guys are who are already in. Workin on getting a date, time, and place ready will keep everyone postedd!!!:headbang:

Love to come check it out for sure. Not big into stunting myself but love watching and learning.

I'm in I should have my bike done soon. As for the "drama" I have no idea what's going on (nor do I care) but i dont know why people cant put aside the BS for a good riding session. Could make for some Sick video Hey who knows maybe this could be a regular thing.

yea if you could, let us know like a week or 2 in advance! and im down for a reg thing, like once a month big sesh's

Would love to attend and watch, keep me posted, well see if i can learn how to pop a wheelie before the Sesh.

Could use some wheelie practice. Down

Love to come check it out for sure. Not big into stunting myself but love watching and learning.

u dnt care for it but u wanna watch? this seems to be a session for spectators not stunters... here is ur problem yung636 ppl wantin to ride their bike to the spot to watch thn go home tell their friends and the next time the lot is full with ppl trashin the lot..or comin to do their track power wheelies in a spot tht stunters rely on to practice day in day out... as for vids or photos.. keep ur cell phone in ur pockets and come if ur a real photographer or film maker.. straight up ill say it as it is... i may be a "richard" but its true! stunters arnt intrested in ur highway power wheelies.. and for those ppl that want to learn, comin to watch is jus as good as sittin at ur computer watchin a vid! set ur bike up crash n fall, get up and try again..THAT IS LEARNING..sorry jus hate posers!

yea i think if this goes down, there might be to many stunters to have randoms show up and try out. not sure how big the lot is, but the first sesh should be stunters only, see how it goes down. If anyone wants to learn, hook up with a stunter during the week and try it out with more open space when less people are riding. not hating but i think there will be to many people trying to ride to have people try to wheelie past us.

WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING!!!! hopefully not this weekend since I crashed my bike into a light pole last night bahahaha, repairs repairs repairs

u dnt care for it but u wanna watch? this seems to be a session for spectators not stunters... here is ur problem yung636 ppl wantin to ride their bike to the spot to watch thn go home tell their friends and the next time the lot is full with ppl trashin the lot..or comin to do their track power wheelies in a spot tht stunters rely on to practice day in day out... as for vids or photos.. keep ur cell phone in ur pockets and come if ur a real photographer or film maker.. straight up ill say it as it is... i may be a "richard" but its true! stunters arnt intrested in ur highway power wheelies.. and for those ppl that want to learn, comin to watch is jus as good as sittin at ur computer watchin a vid! set ur bike up crash n fall, get up and try again..THAT IS LEARNING..sorry jus hate posers!

dont take this as sarcasm, i totally agree with you! and no your no "richard" ;)

Back
Top Bottom