Matt's Motorcycle & Snowsports Guelph | GTAMotorcycle.com

Matt's Motorcycle & Snowsports Guelph

DaFrEnCh-TiCkLeR

Site Supporter
Made an appointment this morning to get some tires off rims I have to be powder coated. Took the time to specifically ask when to be there to make sure I didn't conflict with his schedule since I notice they closed at 5, left my work early and got there at 4:20 and the place was closed.

Thanks but no thanks, wont need another shot at this one.

Hello, I'm new to the forum. But I seen this thread and wanted to add to it. Matt's Motorcycle has a new owner I was in there just the other day. Seems like a great guy. His name is Anthony. Part of the the vintage club, off road club. Has experience with Ducati. I'm going to give him a try.

Hello, I'm new to the forum. But I seen this thread and wanted to add to it. Matt's Motorcycle has a new owner I was in there just the other day. Seems like a great guy. His name is Anthony. Part of the the vintage club, off road club. Has experience with Ducati. I'm going to give him a try.
519-824-9999

Sounds Good!

I'll go check it out if I have some time. I didnt have a like horrible time with the previous owner but making sure he was there and then he wasn't was weird. I'll try it again if you say it's good.

Sounds Good!

I'll go check it out if I have some time. I didnt have a like horrible time with the previous owner but making sure he was there and then he wasn't was weird. I'll try it again if you say it's good.

i wouldn't, first impression is everything. if you say you will be there and your not there especially for business i would move on and they lost a good customer.

So frenchie posted his initial review 2 years ago.

As I understand it's a new owner, but old name. You wouldn't give the "new" shop a chance from a **** up the "old" shop did?

Harsh

I called the other day and when they answered the phone it was " Good morning Cycle Tech" or something along those lines.. I asked about a safety on a new bike and he's just waiting to get the paperwork back from the MTO. Took my number and said he would call the minute he gets it..

We'll see..

I called the other day and when they answered the phone it was " Good morning Cycle Tech" or something along those lines.. I asked about a safety on a new bike and he's just waiting to get the paperwork back from the MTO. Took my number and said he would call the minute he gets it..

We'll see..
Please keep us up dated, yes the new name of the Shop is Cycle Tech, I was chatting with Anothony the other day. I guess Races Vintage bikes as well.

Please keep us up dated, yes the new name of the Shop is Cycle Tech, I was chatting with Anothony the other day. I guess Races Vintage bikes as well.

so a new user, bumps a 2yo thread, purely to give positive information on a "bad" experience at a shop.

Billy, if you're connected to the shop (friends with, work for, are the owner/employee etc) thats fine, but don't come, give all sorts of praise, and pretend you're just a happy customer.

so a new user, bumps a 2yo thread, purely to give positive information on a "bad" experience at a shop.

Billy, if you're connected to the shop (friends with, work for, are the owner/employee etc) thats fine, but don't come, give all sorts of praise, and pretend you're just a happy customer.
Well to be honest I just found this forum when I was researching Matt's on the Internet. I was looking for a place to take my bike. I liked the small shop, a person just starting out. So I thought I would leave some info. An yes if someone does call him after reading this thread great!! Nothing wrong with doing something nice for a person an not expect anything in return my friend. Happy riding

We'll see..
How did it end up?

Anybody know how to contact Matt? I have a couple old Yamaha FS1-E's for sale and I know he was into them.

Any help appreciated

Back
Top Bottom