Trevor Daley Concepts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trevor Daley Concepts

rider1106

Went in to buy some chain cleaner from Pannon Moto Sports and saw they shut down...OneSpeed is now open there. Everyone seemed really nice.

Has anyone had work done there? They are really close to home and I'm looking to make them my go-to shop to get work done. (http://www.trevordaleyconcepts.com/)

Thanks!

"One Speed Chop Shop
Trevor Daley Concepts
169 Crumbie Street, Unit #4
Streetsville, ON L5M 1H7
By Appointment Only - No Drop Ins Please."

Guess they do not want regular business.

Trevor is FANTASTIC! Please remember, it is not that he is shunning new business, it is that if we all dropped in without an appointment, he would ever have time to work on those bikes which do have appointments. Book a time, you will not be disappointed with the quality of the work or the $$$.
B. Ashley

I spoke with Trevor while he was adding a detachable windshield to my bike. After discussing my post he asked me to revise my post slightly. His hours are Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm and now that he is established in the 169 Crumbie Street, Unit #4 location, all drop-ins are welcome.
I highly recommend this gentleman for all your motorcycle repairs/maintenance or customizations. I have found him knowledgeable, reliable, and very reasonably priced.
His new website is www.onespeedchopshop.com
Check it out...

I have had my bike looked after by Trevor for about year and a half now.
So far i can only say A++ service and he is just awesome person to deal with.
Even if it takes me 1h+ to get there it is still worth a trip.

I recently had a very bad experience with this joker!
i dropped off my bike to have a set of chambers mounted on my Kawasaki triple. As he is an enthusiast of older bikes, I made the mistake of allowing him to try the bike out with the old pipes as he had not ridden a triple before.
when I picked up the bike, nothing was said to me about anything.... After trailering the bike home, I decided to try out the new pipes. The motor was trashed! On dis-assembly it was obvious the center cylinder had a hard seizure and the piston skirts were completely collapsed on the other 2 cylinders.
its obvious to me that he over revved the bike until it went bang!
at any rate, when I called to question him, he completely denied ruining my motor and said it was fine when it left his shop. I never got it out of the driveway it was so damaged it only ran on 2 cylinders.
Trevor screwed me over big time so just a word of the wise!
Not only is he a suspect mechanic, he will lie through his teeth!
null_zpsa0a32761.jpg

Last edited:
i dropped off my bike to have a set of chambers mounted on my Kawasaki triple, as he is an enthusiast of older bikes, I made the mistake of allowing him to try the bike out with the old pipes as he had not ridden a triple before.
when I picked up the bike, nothing was said to me about anything.... After trailering the bike home, I decided to try out the new pipes. The motor was trashed! On dis-assembly it was obvious the center cylinder was seized and the piston skirts were completely collapsed on the other 2 cylinders.
its obvious to me that he rode the bike until it went bang!
at any rate, when I called to question him, he completely denied ruining my motor and said it was fine when it left his shop. I never got it out of the driveway it was so screwed!
he screwed me over big time so just a word of the wise!
null_zpsa0a32761.jpg

Your first post here on GTAM, and your here to slag someone!! lmao.

Yeah, I figured I'd get flamed but at this point I don't care. Word had to get out that this guy is crooked as a dog's hind leg!

Yeah, I figured I'd get flamed but at this point I don't care. Word had to get out that this guy is crooked as a dog's hind leg!

Im not flaming you, but credibility is nill as its your second post now. You could be a competitor ****** off, or he banged your wife/girlfriend/sister/mom and your mad at him.

Post up a receipt of his work, and what he did along with communication between you and him to try and rectify it all. But instead of posting on a public forum ...

i dropped off my bike to have a set of chambers mounted on my Kawasaki triple. As he is an enthusiast of older bikes, I made the mistake of allowing him to try the bike out with the old pipes as he had not ridden a triple before.
when I picked up the bike, nothing was said to me about anything.... After trailering the bike home, I decided to try out the new pipes. The motor was trashed! On dis-assembly it was obvious the center cylinder had a hard seizure and the piston skirts were completely collapsed on the other 2 cylinders.
its obvious to me that he over revved the bike until it went bang!
at any rate, when I called to question him, he completely denied ruining my motor and said it was fine when it left his shop. I never got it out of the driveway it was so damaged it only ran on 2 cylinders.
Trevor screwed me over big time so just a word of the wise!
Not only is he a suspect mechanic, he will lie through his teeth!

So let me get this straight: You had work done on a bike then never rode it after let alone started it before transferring it home?

I've been taking my bikes to Trevor for about a year and a half now. i saw this post today when i was looking for some parts i called trev hopefully he gets some time to write a rebuttal pretty much explained to me that the guy told him to take the bike out and tell him what he thought. said he breifly rode the bike prior to doing the work it was there for and outside of the bike feeling slower than he had expected there werent any issues well riding of the magnitude this guy is going on about. he said he talked the guy on the phone after he took the bike home and he said the customer had his mind made up regardless of what trevor had to say. he told me the guy had just removed the air filters prior to dropping the bike off just to get it to run properly and had not tuned the bike for no filters. so the customer being the 2 stroke enthusiast he is needs to stop looking to place blame on trev and start taking some of the blame himself for telling trevor to ride his untuned bike.

as for him

trevor is current

I didn't ride the bike when I was at his shop because it was still partially dismantled... I truly hope Trevor comes here to defend himself! Trevor and I are not in competition, that's for sure!
if you want to see if I have any credibility, you can follow my rant on the Kawasaki Triple's Canada board.

http://triplescanada.proboards.com/thread/8494/first-time

So the bike was dismantled and un-rideable but the owner of this shop rode it and damaged it? Wow this just gets more confusing.

also! Trevor is currently building my 1973 suzuki gt 550 2 stroke. its currently around 50% done and will be ready for the show in january. i work at a club in mississauga and the security al lbring their bikes to him aswell. i'll post some pics of my bike build on here to show you guys. anyone that has been to trevors shop knows for a fact that everything that guy is saying is a bunch of bull. ive been to most of the other shops in the gta and a lot of them will give you the run around and over charge for parts. ive seen trev help people out many times. that guy is a damn fool.

The bike was jetted and ridden for 2 weeks before being dropped off with the old pipes installed. The new pipes were installed except for properly mounting the silencers and rear brake.

I am a fool because I thought Trevor had a head on his shoulders and allowed him to ride my bike! He rode the bike without even turning on the tach and couldn't even comment on how high he revved it.
My bet is he tried to wind it up to 14k or something like its a modern street bike. His comment to me was it pulled nice mid range but had no top end, well I'm sorry, the bike pulled hard to 10k!
Put those 2 things together and it spells out to me he destroyed it! The fact he passes it off to me running on 2 of 3 cylinders and doesn't mention a word only tells me that he is a very good at deceiving people.

here is some pics of my bike. its a 1973 suzuki gt 550 2 stroke tripple
it has a 2000 gsxr 600 front end 2008 suzuki gsxr 600 rear swing arm
it is a work in progress, it sat for 14 years brought it to trev 2 hours later it was running and doing burn outs ( lol )
that was just over a month ago. a lot of progress has been made and its going to be something cool to look at when its done. check out the pics let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 38
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg