Trevor Daley Concepts | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trevor Daley Concepts

Here's a picture of the bike Trevor ruined...

image.jpg

no the intakes were off and the ****** said go ride it or something its all built. maybe the guy should have jetted it and tuned it before telling trev to go ride it. i only know what i see. i see a guy whose bike is broke and hes trying to blame the mechanic. thats like taking your car for an oil change and the next week your wheel falls off. ooooh must be a shady mechanic. man up and take the blame you built some old *** bike and a piston shot or some ****. thats what happens when you build old bikes you take the risk of **** breaking. i dont think trev is denying that it could have happened when he rode the bike. but i doubt he intentially broke the piece of junk. thats definitely not his style. dude needs to stop thinking there was some sinister plan to break his bike. at the end of the day go watch some more csi or some ********. theres a reason trevs shop is always busy. guys a ****** talking ****

The bike was jetted fine, I rode it hard for weeks before Trevor ever touched it.

This was only meant as a warning to the general public, Trevor talks the talk but definately is lacking in mechanical ability and honesty.
FuknDoug, go FUK yourself!

its all good everyone has their own experiences. ive had great service at his shop and bad experiences elsewhere. plus all majority of my buddies go to one speed so he must be doing something right. good luck with your bike

and go FUK myself hah! you're a mentally challenged moron. typical loser talking nonsense on the internet. Trevor definitely has the technical know how you moron. when you were "riding it hard for weeks" you probably damaged it and you probably told him to ride it so you could blame it on him and get him to fix it but you got caught up in your own bs and now that he didn't fall for it you're trying to discredit him or something. anyway im done with your nonsense.

to everyone else trevors work will show you anything you need to know. check him out and ask someone who actually goes there not some fukin con artist trying to get his bike fixed free.

Too funny that fuking Doug has turned this into me wrecking my bike, taking it to Trevor's so I can blame him for it... I should know better than feed a troll!

Personally I think Trevor is a great guy, I live 2 minutes from the shop and that's where i take my bike, he always gives good and fast service.

I recently had a very bad experience with this joker!
i dropped off my bike to have a set of chambers mounted on my Kawasaki triple. As he is an enthusiast of older bikes, I made the mistake of allowing him to try the bike out with the old pipes as he had not ridden a triple before.
when I picked up the bike, nothing was said to me about anything.... After trailering the bike home, I decided to try out the new pipes. The motor was trashed! On dis-assembly it was obvious the center cylinder had a hard seizure and the piston skirts were completely collapsed on the other 2 cylinders.
its obvious to me that he over revved the bike until it went bang!
at any rate, when I called to question him, he completely denied ruining my motor and said it was fine when it left his shop. I never got it out of the driveway it was so damaged it only ran on 2 cylinders.
Trevor screwed me over big time so just a word of the wise!
Not only is he a suspect mechanic, he will lie through his teeth!
null_zpsa0a32761.jpg
I am calling crap! Trevor is one of the best fab guys I have seen in a VERY long time. His background goes back to Rolex sportscars. I find it extremely funny you use a triple as the bike in question below are pics of the trickest triple I have ever seen. Its nicer in person than in pics. Complete with completely custom frame with single side swingarm ALL TREVOR! I have seen other bikes he has built all stellar.

I'm the guy that designed the pipes for that bike, it's how I got to know Trevor in the first place.
And that's not bull ****! ;)

I'm the guy that designed the pipes for that bike, it's how I got to know Trevor in the first place.

So if you are competent enough with 2stroke design,, why are you not doing the work yourself??

trevor has been racing and wrenching since he's been old enough to push or roll the throttle. so if your looking for someone to fab or tune a bike or anything else with a motor, i think he is more than capable of doing the job

So if you are competent enough with 2stroke design,, why are you not doing the work yourself??

To answer your question, I don't weld and the bike was taken there to have mounting tabs welded on the pipes.
I've never had an issue with Trevor's fabrication skills but his accountability leaves allot to be desired.
He obviously trashed my motor, then completely denied it.
The damage to the motor is the result of a hard seizure, meaning the wheel would have locked up, difficult for the rider not to notice, plus the motor would have stayed locked until it cooled.
In my mind, the only other possibility that Trevor is clueless to this is someone else rode the bike after him but he said that didn't happen either.

I have taken my bike to one speed to get tires mounted. great service and prices. Trever also stands behind his word. I took a cbr1000rr swing arm that I narrowed for a café racer project I am doing to get welded up. Trever quoted me 130-140 bucks to have it done. turned out it took him half a day to get the job done and he still only charged me what he quoted.

Not sure why you like this Trevor guy so much Doug... he does terrible work. Doesn't stand by anything. He's too busy dying his hair. I hate taking cheap shots but damn... this guy is a fraud.

Went in to buy some chain cleaner from Pannon Moto Sports and saw they shut down...OneSpeed is now open there. Everyone seemed really nice.

Has anyone had work done there? They are really close to home and I'm looking to make them my go-to shop to get work done. (http://www.trevordaleyconcepts.com/)

Thanks!

Terrible Experience!
I took my 2000 Yamaha R6 in because one of my tail lights were out. Took 1 month and $600 to fix it.

When i first took the bike in it was one tail light that was unresponsive. Trevor replaced the tail lights and re did the wiring for a great price. I was happy at first everything was working. As i was driving the bike home I noticed that after I canceled any signals the signals would not work anymore. This problem didn't occur when I tested it at the shop with the engine off. I took the bike right back to Trevor and told him the issue, without even looking at the bike he deducted it was the signal relay that was the issue and said he would order the part and call me when he gets it.

A month had passed and I had made several phone calls to Trevor that consistently ended with "the user you are trying to reach has not set up their voicemail". Finally last week he set up his voicemail but unfortunately it was full, but his message made not to his website. I contacted him through e-mail and finally got a response from him stating he has been sitting on the part for weeks. I guess he didn't feel the need to inform me. I told him about my frustration and the issues with the bike, which had gotten worse, now any time I signaled the panel would reset and then and then finally they just stopped working all together. I mentioned this to him three times in an e-mail and once verbally when I dropped the bike off to him.

Then to my surprise he responds with to me saying [FONT=arial, sans-serif] "I did notice a few odd things, like when you turn the signal on or off it re-sets the dash", which is exactly what i had told him several times before.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Finally he fixed the bike. I tested everything on site and made sure it was working before i left this time. I explained my frustration with him, having to wait a month because he didn't feel it necessary to call me and let me know my part was in and I had to call him, the fact that I told him what the problem was but he ignored it and did his own thing instead and then charged me about $600 after it was all said and done. His only response was "That's not my Fault". No apology or even an excuse he just rather blame me for it all.

I chose OneSpeed for convenience but became more of a headache then a relief. I will give him credit for the oil change I had him do, it was well done and cheaper than most places, but trouble shooting is not his field and repairs are not his strong suit.
I'll stick with my regular mechanic who's further away and slightly more expensive but knows his stuff.[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom