Thinking about buying an LS2 helmet... anybody have one? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thinking about buying an LS2 helmet... anybody have one?

MattB

I was in to The Power Garage here in Woodstock, and I tried on one of the new LS2 full face helmets with the air pump system and built-in sun visor.

Really liked the helmet, but since they're new, I thought I'd see if anyone has any feedback on them. The young salesman said he'd been using one for half of last season, all of this past winter on his sled, and this season so far, and he said it was his favorite helmet.

Anyone else have one? How do you like it?

Thanks!

I have 2 of those helmets without the built in sun visor and I love them.

I tried one with the built in sun visor and it had crazy wind noise in one ear, I exchanged it, same problem, so I stayed away from them.

Thanks Opo. Good to know. Too bad too, as I really like the idea of the built-in sun visor.

I can't add anything to the experience of owning one sorry, never heard of LS2, but after a quick search I found:
[h=3]"LS2 Helmets...[/h] Since its establishment in 1989, Jiangmen Pengcheng Helmet ltd relied on advanced technique, precise management & world advance production equipment to develop LS2 brand..."

With prices in the $50 range, I would be very skeptical of the quality of such a helmet.

The LS2 I'm looking at is $189.99. It appears to be excellent quality and craftmanship. Apparently LS2 has been making most of the components for HJC helmets for years according to the salesman.

Back
Top Bottom