CBR125 Dual sport. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBR125 Dual sport.

I think I saw you on Davis one time, it was a white CBR 125 with white handgaurds. I did the biggest headlook ever as I rode by....kinda like what police do when I wheelie past them....JK, I don't know how to wheelie<.<.

Wasn't me. I sold my bike over the summer to a friend of mine. But all of my friends keep telling me they see the bike everywhere.

I'm just glad the its still up and running! I sold it to him because he is more mechanically inclined to fix any potential engine problems due to age. I may have done the cosmetic modifications for handlebars and such myself, but I don't have the guts to open up an engine nor the knowledge on how to fix it.

Its Not Where your from, but where you Go!
How do the tires ride? Must love the tread where it counts!
I also ride a 125, I like what you've done.

I've seen a few 650Rs converted into dual sports and one that was even more dirtbike-like (had some kind of long travel suspension on the front, looked silly but it worked). I've taken mine very mildly offroad with the stock BT21 tires and it did... okay. Tried in some snow and got stuck in the driveway because the back wheel was too smooth.

Unfortunately now that I've got the Aprilia I'm too worried about cost of repairs to attempt something like this with it. I'd probably just get a second, cheap, low CC, bike.

Sick. I may do this after getting a bigger bike. I've only been able to reach 130km/h in tailwind or drafting semis, is there anything else that has been done to your bike? Also what's your weight/height if you don't mind me asking, I personally can't even tuck on my bike. How long do you warm up your bike before you go out during winter, is your garage heated?

Last edited:
Is it actually possible to find a dual sport that sells as cheaply as a CBR125R? You can find a bunch of those for around $1000 but I don't see much else at that price in half decent condition.

Is it actually possible to find a dual sport that sells as cheaply as a CBR125R? You can find a bunch of those for around $1000 but I don't see much else at that price in half decent condition.

Nothing like scraping pegs and getting muddy in the same day! I love these bikes for all they are and the price cant be beat for the fun they provide!
Toss a rider like BrianP on one of these and and it was even hard for me to keep up in sections of Bogie with my 750 Kat.

I did 33km of the Bon Echo trail system this day after a run through Calibogie and she didn't miss a beat.
MY6C2hol.jpg

JxHV9OHl.jpg

EXMiW8el.jpg

trktvtzl.jpg

RNOaNCjl.jpg

4qPpeXdl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom