Burlington Rides | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burlington Rides

Wasted

Site Supporter
There seems to be a quite a few riders from Burlington, Oakville, Waterdown etc. but no consistent group ride, even with all of the great roads out here, so I thought I'd post up and see if anyone was interested in heading out for a ride now and then. Weekend mornings or weekday evenings....doesn't matter as long as we get out and ride.

Hey,
I'm in Burlington.... My buddy and I just got bikes and are looking for riding partners, Let me know when and where.

I live at 3rd line and dundas area in Oakville,I usually head out for an hour or so almost every weeknight weather permitting around 6:30.I Just got back from a quick blast local stuff so during the week evenings I'm in.On the weekends I usually hook up with other group rides but organize it and I'm in if I'm free.Would be nice to get a consistent group to ride with locally and you're right there are tonnes of riders from oakville that I know of that ride to other locales IE streetsville,milton miss

Last edited:
Once the bike is back together I am at least one day of the weekend for a full day ride and here and there depending what's going on during the week.

I would be in as well. Only one season under my belt though. Ninja 250. Also live on Third Line and Dundas.

Rides (excluding evening rides) can be M1 friendly and relaxed pace. Head out to some twistes and ride them as quickly or slowly as you want.

If anyone wants im supposed to meet a guy at tim hortons in dundas at 2 for a ride around the twisties. Usually start in dundas head up sydenham over to valley road, down york road over highway 6 down the service road up snake road. over to waterdown road to highway then wherever.. its a pretty good circuit. We'll wait until 10 after before we leave.

You guys want to make it a regular weekly or monthly ride? if so, which days work for everyone?

If anyone wants im supposed to meet a guy at tim hortons in dundas at 2 for a ride around the twisties. Usually start in dundas head up sydenham over to valley road, down york road over highway 6 down the service road up snake road. over to waterdown road to highway then wherever.. its a pretty good circuit. We'll wait until 10 after before we leave.

You guys want to make it a regular weekly or monthly ride? if so, which days work for everyone?

I'm close by... Bronte & Upper Middle. Ridden with ATTS, BigD600, the Bandit, Dhruv ( beautiful new 'Busa by the way!) could go weekly but Sundays usually with Streetsville group, Bboyz some Tuesdays. Pick a meet spot and time I'll try to make it out.

Thanks :) Alright, I will post rides on weekly forums then......

I'm close by... Bronte & Upper Middle. Ridden with ATTS, BigD600, the Bandit, Dhruv ( beautiful new 'Busa by the way!) could go weekly but Sundays usually with Streetsville group, Bboyz some Tuesdays. Pick a meet spot and time I'll try to make it out.

Thanks :) Alright, I will post rides on weekly forums then......

Yeah boys thats it lets get it together and do some rides,you know I'm game.... just post it dhruv and I'm in..... even weeknights for a short blast
should be an interesting season looking forward to some good times and hey maybe a long weekend jaunt this year like renovo pennsyvania would be awesome

Last edited:
I'm in too.. My schedule is all over the place, but post times and I will be there. I'm close to Lake Shore and Brant St in B-Town.

Back
Top Bottom