Race numbers , recomendation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Race numbers , recomendation

corbo

As title states anyone have recomendations for GTA race numbers , laser cut
that does not charge an arm and a leg
thanks

While you're talking to him ask him about some custom graphics for your ride. He did some great personailised stuff for an old track bike of mine.

I buy the 8" ones from royal for $8 per 3 number set, not fancy, but good enough for track days

I believe John Bickle is doing them now as well.

I bought a roll of vinyl decal, made the stencil and cut out my own numbers!
Simon is the one to see for custom decals though.

http://www.oakleyscustoms.ca/lettering.php

Does all my decals. Some SOAR ones shown in this link from another racer.

Here is the best pic I could find of the work he did for me
278904_10150246655842685_509132684_7775865_2491788_o.jpg

Last edited:
Trackside Cuts prepped the numbers for mine.... they'll do it ahead of time with custom colours/font type if you send them a message or email. I see them at every SOAR Round/Grand Bend day.

Just got a custom set already made and waiting for me when I go up there for the practice weekend.

Trackside Cuts are awesome. They work with you to pick a font you love and are fast. And they've never missed being at a SOAR round, so I know that they are dependable.

If you know how to use Photoshop and/or Illustrator there is another Toronto company called Stickeryou.com that will allow you to upload your own graphics to their website which they will print on vinyl and die-cut for you. They are cheap and they say the stickers can stand up to outdoor wear and tear. I just had a couple numbers I made up myself printed with them and they turned out pretty good and only cost me $10 shipped (including free shipping coupon code). They actually let you layout the images yourself on their website on a page, so you can fill up the page much as you want and it is the same price.....I actually got the two numbers (front and tail) and a bunch of other stickers made for my son for that price. Anyways here is a couple pics of the numbers, first one is the art I uploaded:

numbertail.png

photo4wyr.jpg

photo2auu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom