Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0 | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 3.0

I came out last year to 1 meet. met some great people. it was my first time out. we ended up going to the bride with the mirrors on the ceiling. :)

later that week my bike gets hit and it sat out of commission for nearly 1.5mths. i never made it back to another meet.

so i definitely got my eye on this thread now.

I came out last year to 1 meet. met some great people. it was my first time out. we ended up going to the bride with the mirrors on the ceiling. :)

later that week my bike gets hit and it sat out of commission for nearly 1.5mths. i never made it back to another meet.

so i definitely got my eye on this thread now.
Oh sorry to hear, I was out a couple months last season too, so I know the feeling!
BTW we were at the Underpass Playground!

I'm always there... on time!
What time?!? There is no "set" time LoL!!!!! :D

i'm down for that firehall place, looks cool !!

I was very tempted to take my new bike out today and put a few km's on her, but stopped my temptation lol ... Saw a few bikes on rutherford today, R6 and a ZX6R, Nice looking bikes !

i'm down for that firehall place, looks cool !!

I was very tempted to take my new bike out today and put a few km's on her, but stopped my temptation lol ... Saw a few bikes on rutherford today, R6 and a ZX6R, Nice looking bikes !

I'll be down when this thing rolls around...

Tsk! Tsk! Guyz, as bikers we don't say that LoL!
Call me superstitious hehe! :rolleyes:

But that's great we got more ppl "UP" for this! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom