Best/Cheapest place to get tires mounted? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best/Cheapest place to get tires mounted?

Just show up. People have posted before that he scratched their rims. He has never personally scratched mine and I've been there quite a few times.

The other benefit of Rosey Toes is that Ted is downright hilarious.

True for me on both counts... I forgot to mention that my rims are powder coated, and there still was not a single mark on them.

Last edited:
I heard that balancing with dynobeads isn't really good... I'm often changing my tires on my trackbike and I read somewhere that for track use the dynobeads are not recommended.

now that is a deal, 20 bucks, changed and balanced.....nice.....

I am ordering new tires soon, and the rims are actually off the bike, well on, but will be coming off again, doing a restore on the bike currently, and new tires are a must for it.

the 120 don't sound like a deal, considering I can take the rims off the bike on my own, that is actually the easy part.....but then again in house service, maybe not so bad

and I did not take them there, I only called for the price....they are literally 10 minutes away thought it might be a good place to go and get it done,,,,NOT
i don't think teh 120 is a deal neither, I was just making a point that if someone is going to pay 90 bucks and having to take the rims off and drive them to the place to be changed, may as well fork a little more and have someone come to your home, either of which I would never do

If you end up going to Rosey Toes it'll probably be Kevin or Jaime who do your swap and they're both really good... Kevin does so many tire swaps he can do it with his eyes closed...

Ended up going to Heritage. They did a great job, and you can't beat that price.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Is there any tire changers in the Pickering area?

Cheapest isn't always the best. But all things aside Rocket Motorcycles has been around for many years, and they do quality work. They are at 400 and Finch area. They are motorcyle finatics, and know their stuff.

Cheapest isn't always the best. But all things aside Rocket Motorcycles has been around for many years, and they do quality work. They are at 400 and Finch area. They are motorcyle finatics, and know their stuff.

That may be true, but not always the case. With Heritage I found you can get the best of both (top quality workmanship, for the best prices; you really can't go wrong).

I just had my tire mounted and balanced for $15 by Mikey Moto. I think its $15 till the end of april.

Very happy with it, definately a knowledgeable guy about bikes.

I just had my tire mounted and balanced for $15 by Mikey Moto. I think its $15 till the end of april.

Very happy with it, definately a knowledgeable guy about bikes.
i am in milton, where is mikey moto, and rosey toes.
thx dave

i am in milton, where is mikey moto, and rosey toes.
thx dave

[h=1]Rosey Toes Motorcycles Inc.
[/h] [h=2]131 Wendell Ave, North York, ON M9N3K9 (Wilson/Weston Rd)
Tel:416-241-2523
[/h]

The guys at Rocket are great to deal with.

I went to Cycleworld in Scarbrough 2 weekends ago. I called them up asking how much to change 2 tires, they said $100+ tax. I bought the tires online through Pete's, then went to Cycleworld. I left the bike there. I come back and they charged me $133+ tax for the change. I told them when I called they quoted me $100. They said since I brought in my own tires, they have to charge $133+ tax.

Never going back to Cycleworld again!

Back
Top Bottom